part 21

Nandini is blushing after chatting with manik....... She is now really nervous to see manik's reaction...... And also exited to see that how is manik looking.......

In garden

All are busy in themselves........ Mukti is continuously looking at abhi and admire his every single action......... Cavya are busy in teasing each other.......dhrulya are busy in romancing.......and our manik baba is busy in looking towards the entrance waiting for his new found love.......

Abhi after attending some guest moves towards stage.....he took mike and than

Abhi ladies and gentlemen may i have your attention please........ First of all thanks for coming....... And i know that you all are confuse....as you all don't know the reason for this party.......so  there are two reasons for this party......so the first i want to introduce my business partner..... As you  all don't know the co-owner of my company.....and because of her new innovative ideas today my company reach in this position..... and it's high time to all of you to know her.......so i proudly present miss co-owner and my baby sister Nandini Murty ........ Give a big round of applause guys........

And here comes our heroine.........all are clapping loudly........ When she enters into the party........all are clean bold by her looks.....all guys are drooling over her and girls are jealous of her beauty.........but one person goes numb......he is in no condition to react.......his mouth  hung open and and his heart is thumping to come out.........nandini is walking towards stage and looking for manik.......but couldn't found him........she reached at stage and abhi side hugged her........