Chapter 6 ~ Is he Flirting?

10:23a.m

The bell rang, I was sitting in my sit waiting for Mrs.Wilson to come in. She never came, but an old guy came instead.

Everyone in the room started talking looking excited.Which meant the men
was probably our sub.

He put his things down, walked to the center of the room.

"Good morning children, I'm Mr. Warner." He said using a loud voice

"Your teacher is not here as you can tell. But I hope you will treat me the same way you would treat her with respect and kindness. "

Wow. He has way too high expectations for this class.

I feel bad though, he has no idea what he signed up for haha.

30 minutes later

The room was filled with chatter and laughter. Everyone was really enjoying themselves.

"Hey you please sit down! And you get off that young mans lap! This is a school for crying out loud!" Mr. Warner said. He was literally going crazy.

"Get your worksheet done first and then you could have a quiet conversation with your friends!" He said even though no one was listening.

And no one was doing the worksheet that was given except me. Of course I was doing it, but it's mostly because everyone has someone to talk to but me. And Ashley wasn't there so she couldn't even start a conversation with me.

But even if someone was here to talk to me I would still be focused on my work.

"Hey there." Someone said behind me, before walking in front of me.

"Hey" I said quietly this was weird. Why was he talking to me?

"What your name again?" He asked before sitting on the desk in front  of me.

Ugh, I hate how I know his name is Matthew and he has no clue what mine is.

It just confirms that I'm a nobody.

That happened a lot, it's probably because I hear a lot of things. One of the benefits of being quiet.

"It's Jess"

"Oh yeah, of course, Jess how could I forget." He said with a smile on his face.

"Yep." I said. I turned my head back to work hoping that he would leave. But no he didn't.

"Uh, I just wanted to say that you look really nice today." He said smiling

Okay this was getting weird. Just 2 more minutes before the bell rings then I could get a way from this creep.

"Oh uh thanks."

" No problem a girl as pretty as you should know how pretty she is. " he was way too close to my face now.

What the hell was happening?

"But you do know how pretty you are right? I mean you must. You must look in the mirror everyday and just take in all that sexiness." He said with a smirk.

*rinnnnnnng*

Thank goodness.

I quickly grabbed my things gave a small smile to Matthew(who wouldn't stop staring at me), gave my paper to the sub and rushed out the room.

Why the hell would he say all those things?

It must've been a dare it had to have been one.

"Hey you okay? You look like someone attacked you." Ashley said laughing.

"Someone did!" I told her.

"What?" She said stoping in the middle of the crowded hallway.
" I swear if it was Valerie, I will literally beat the...." I interpreted her before she went all crazy on me.

"Calm down it wasn't her. I was that guy, Matthew."

"Matthew? I have no idea who that is. Which is weird.But he attacked you?"she said, we were walking down the hall now going to lunch.

"He didn't attack me. He came up to me asked for my name and started explaining how pretty i was, and he wouldn't leave. But lucky for me the bell rang." 

"Aww that's sounds so cute." She said, "You are sooo lucky you have 2 guys crushing on you and I'm over here single as every."

"Okay first off you'll find your hot soulmate one day and he will be madly in love with you." I said

We were in lunch room and we sat at our normal table, Ashley and I took out our food and began eating.

"And secondly, the Matthew guy must have been dared to come up to me and say that stuff. And Sportsfordays on kik will probably never meet me and I'll be heart broken. " I said before eating chips that we were sharing.

"Wow, seems like you got your whole future planned out." Ashley said

"Whatever, I'll be right back." I said

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked

"The vending machine, I need my iced tea." I told her, because I can't have lunch without it.

I got up toke my dollar from my back pocket, walked to the vending machine which was far from where we sat.

I waited for the person In front of me, who couldn't get his dollar in.

Ugh turn the dollar the other one duh.

After trying again he simple gave up and left.

Finally I put my dollar in the vending machine the right way.

And watched as it popped out, I was ready to grab it but someone behind me grabbed instead.

What the hell?

I turned around to see Valerie smiling with MY iced tea in her hand.

"Aww your so sweet, how'd you know iced tea was my favorite?"she said holding the bottle while wavering it around.

"I didn't so can I have it back?" I said holding my hand out.

"Nope, bye." She said walking away

I would stop her if I had the guts too.
So I walked back to our table I could see Carter talking to Ash on the distance.

I sat down and Ashley turned to me looking around.

"Where's your drink?" She asked with a smiling

"Valerie has it." I said

"You just gave her your drink why would you do that? she said

"She just took it."

"See what I was talking about. She is such a bitch!!" Valerie said looking up at Carter. "Why are you friends with her??"

"Uh..um...I'm gonna go all talk to you later and sorry about your drink Jess.

"What?!? Don't just leave Carter get back here!!" She was getting crazy now.

"Ashley calm down its okay."

"We have to do something. We need to get revenge on Valerie. I mean it." She determined

"Yeah good luck with that." I said