Magcon and Now

I was in the line of entering THE Magcon center them after awhile something caught my eye it was the red car the boys were in they came out basically i went Magcon JUST for J.S I forgot about the other boys then I saw Cameron he approached me I started to blush and told him " I'm not VIP so you won't be seeing me later babe " in my head I was like WTF WHY DID I SAY BABE OMG HE HATES ME NOW!!!!!! Then he said " Oh No no no no no You are meeting me you just have to Twerk to get VIP babe " I was like OMG OMG OMG HE CALLED ME BABE WTF!!!! We took selfies then I decided to Twerk just to get VIP THEN!! Someone came across me while I was twerking but I still could not believe CAMERON FREAKIN DALLAS TOLD ME TO TWERK!!! But Jacob walked by while i was twerking and he touched my butt and said " Nice butt babe its a nice one to get SURGERY ON!!!! " he laughed at me then I was lucky Cameron was there he said " Why don't YOU get your eyebrows filled in! " then I laughed until I almost died Jacob ran away with embarrassment!

WARNING YOU SHOULD BE 18+ TO READ THIS

I Love Cameron More!!

Then we all came in by the stage to watch them perform i was sooooo excited for Cameron to perform "She Bad" Eek! So before Jacob humiliated me I wanted to hear him sing his new single "Sweatshirt" but now im like naahhhh who needs that crappy shi...

Then we all came in by the stage to watch them perform i was sooooo excited for Cameron to perform "She Bad" Eek! So before Jacob humiliated me I wanted to hear him sing his new single "Sweatshirt" but now im like naahhhh who needs that crappy shit anyways when you have Cameron Dallas's "She Bad"??? So we went to the side of the stage for the photoshoots I was in letter B. So when they called B I took pics first up was Cameron he said " Hi babe did you miss me cause I missed you" Then he picked me up and kissed my cheek and said bye and I love you so much I was blushing next was Jacob which when I went near him i was frowning then Jacob Said " I'm sorry for what I said back there I didn't mean anything " then he suddenly turned so red and said to me " I like you as in like I love you " I was speechless then I said after like what 2 minutes? " I Love you too and I forgive you " he kissed me on the lips!!! I was having a heart attack and I saw Cameron being Jealous but he is so cute doeee then when Jacob kissed me the girls were crying then he stopped the show and said to me " There's a party at my place wanna come? " I was like FUCK YEAH!!! Then of course I went I mean like who would not??? Then I saw Cameron he came up to us and said " Why don't we go to your room Jacob?" He was like ok then they layed me on the bed and started to rip my clothes, WARNING 18+ SCENE!! Then Jacob spread open my legs and Cameron kissed me passionately on the lips it felt live heaven his lips sooo soft and Jacob entered me and he moved in and out very hard I couldn't do anything but moan as loudly as possible then Cameron kissed me to keep me quiet they weren't raping me but i was happy it happened and then Cameron was the person inside me now and then Jacob put his Donger in my mouth and moved in and out and made me choke.

                        Magcon Day 2

Before I went in line I went to the mall just to check out some stuff cause ya know what girl could live without shopping!! Then I saw Jacob at Chipotle well of course its his fave food duuuhhhh everyone knows that right?!? Then I saw one of his haters shouted " GO DRINK SOME BLEACH FUCKBOY" then I shouted back "YOU GO DRINK YOUR OWN BLEACH SO YOU COULD DIE AND STOP HATING ON HIM!!!" Then Jacob approached me saying "You really didn't have to do that babe" I said "I know but I love you" then I kissed him passionately and I stopped he was blushing so much it was cute ASF then after the Magcon ceremony I went home with Jacob and I slept in his arms and had a nightmare about Cameron really mad at me for ignoring him.

                         Chapter 2

The next day I woke up with Jacob downstairs making me breakfast he made pancakes and I looovveee pancakes its everything! Then I heard the doorbell go off and I opened the gate and it was Cameron then I let him come in then he asked me "Who do you pick me or Jacob?" I was speechless when he said that, then I said "I'll have to think about it cause I did not think I would go this far" then he replied "Okie I hope you pick me if you don't I understand "

                         Chapter 3
                        1 Year Later

1 Year has past and there is another Magcon tour of course I was with the boys but then I walked to the photo area and saw this ( btw at Christmas I picked Jacob instead of Cameron)

I was really upset he saw me crying and told me with an angry tune " GET OUT OF HERE I DONT DESERVE YOU GO FIND SOME UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKA TO BE WITH YOU I NOW HAVE MOVED ON AND HAVE MY BOO NOT YOU!!!!" I was soooo sad I was speechless

I was really upset he saw me crying and told me with an angry tune " GET OUT OF HERE I DONT DESERVE YOU GO FIND SOME UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKA TO BE WITH YOU I NOW HAVE MOVED ON AND HAVE MY BOO NOT YOU!!!!" I was soooo sad I was speechless..... I ran outside and Cameron saw me and he comforted me and he hugged me and said " Don't mind Jacob i'm sure he'll regret what he said." Then I smiled amd kissed him passionately amd said " I choose you Cameron I love you!" He was very happy and he proposed to me and I cried😭😭

                         3 Months Later

Me and Cameron were planning for our wedding and we wanted it to be as quickly as possible so we scheduled it next week cause we were so excited and I became so popular and I already picked my bridesmaid it will be Maica my BFF and Bianca my Sister I know why did It come so fast? Well don't blame me, blame Cameron for wanting it so fast!

                     The Wedding Day

Days have passed very quickly and it was our Wedding day I had a very beautiful white and fluffy flower dress which Cameron bought for our Wedding and we invited all our friends and family including Jacob, Jacob looked very upset I came to him saying " Why are you sad Jacob?" Then he replied " My girlfriend broke up with me and I want you back I regret what I said!" Then I felt bad that 2 boys wanted me so badly I said to Jacob " It's too late now " he cried as hard as possible then I wiped them off and kissed him then he stopped crying and he said to me " What was that for?" I didn't answer him but I did say " Do you want to marry me? It's not too late babe" then he was very happy and Cameron was very upset that I cancelled OUR wedding and I married Jacob. Then we went to our new house and relaxed, we watched Netflix and ate popcorn. Then Jacob turned to me kissing my neck and I kissed him on the lips, WARNING 18+ SCENE!!!!
Then he entered me he was gentle at first but it became a little hardcore all I did was nothing but to Moan as loudly as it can be.

                           Chapter 4

1 Year has passed and me and Jacob had twins! The boy looked like Jacob and the girl looked like me then I became a lawyer and Jacob has gained alot of fans and Cameron married my bff which is weird because Cameron and Jacob are friends and me and Maica too and we both married the boys! Wow im impressed! I always look back at the time where I was twerking to have VIP and now that I'm married with one of them then Maica and Cameron had a baby girl not a boy and we all loved who we married and lived happily ever after. THE END.
Btw pls give me some feedback for Season 2!