SHOT 4

One month passed away...
It was one such Sunday...

Sanyukta got up late....she had been chatting with Randhir almost all night without thinking about the time...luckily it was a Sunday so she had some relief...

Sanyukta wandered in the hallway of their apartment...only to witness Vidhushi standing near the railing of the terrace laughing like maniacs looking at someone...!!

Sanyukta was rubbing her eyes confused at her Bff's behavior...what's up with her..??

S:Vids??? kya hua?? Why are you laughing like maniacs..??(yawning a bit)
V: Tu dekhegi na to tu bhi hasne lag jayegi...!!!(trying to stop her laugh)

Sanyukta was confused but still turned her and she just smiled at the site...

Parth was trying to run away from a cute puppy which was chasing him while barking dangerously and Randhir was trying to catch the cute pup while trying to save his best friend....

Sanyukta was just staring at Randhir with an aww expression.. He looked too cute when he frowned... He was wearing a casual sleeve less shirt with his track pants...Sanyukta also noticed his hard muscles which were exposed to her eyes...she just blushed when she got reminisce of that scene when he was holding her in his strong arms...she was always flattered about his physic during their high school years.. He was the fittest guy in there batch...and had an absolutely charming personality...

Her thoughts broke when she heard Vidhushi's voice...

V:Omg this is so much fun ....

S:Haww tera bf itni musibat mein hai aur tu hai ki...

V:Are toh kya hua...Maine hi toh bola tha ki mujhe ek cute sa puppy chahiye....as a Valentine's Day gift...so Parth is doing that for me... Simple...

Sanyukta also chuckled but felt a little bad for Randhir who had to help his best friend with the troubling puppy..without any fault...

And next moment she was standing behind them..trying to make out a way to help them both...

Just then something clicked in her mind and she dashed away from there...

Few minutes later she came with a pipe and just shouted..

S:Guys back off...ab dekho mein kya karti hun...

R:Sanyu...

Sanyukta's heart skipped a beat at her pet name being taken by his mouth... She just shrugged and shifted her focus on the puppy who was looking at her with certain fascination shaking its tail...

S:Guys tum log peeche hat jao...mujhe iss puppy ko handle kaise karna hai...yeh pata hai...so tum log peeche hat jao...

P:Okk but be careful Sanyukta...

Sanyukta aimed the water pipe at the puppy and opened the tap....drenching the puppy in the process....
The puppy was trying to dodge the pressure of water but to no avail....finally the puppy ran away...sensing the aftermath if it continues to dodge....

Sanyukta gave a victorious smile at PaRan who were praising her for her presence of mind...

P:Thank you Sanyukta... Aaj tum nahi hoti na toh yeh puppy zaroor mujhe kaat leta...God kya puppy tha....thaka diya mujhe

S:Hehehe that's okk yaar...par manna padega han..Vids ko date kar rahe ho...kafi himmat hai tum mein..(she chuckled)

Randhir all the while was staring at her with a smile on his face...how much he loved the way she chuckled... She looked like an angel whenever she smiled or chuckled...

Randhir came out of his thoughts when he sensed a beep in his left pocket.. He took out the cellular which was in his pocket... He became tensed... He just looked up only to witness Sanyukta laughing and Parth pouting like a baby...

They looked so cute...!! He thought..

He checked the message that had beeped and was shocked to know the newly enquired info...

He looked at Sanyukta with a pained expression and a tear drop rolled down from his eyes without his notice...
He quickly wiped the tear drop and turned his back towards them and quickly typed a message on the cellular and sent it...

He was about to walk away when he suddenly heard the sweet voice of his love..

S:Randhir..??? Kahan jaa rahe ho???

Randhir didn't turn and wiped another lone tear from his eyes and maintained his composure. .

R:Kuch nahi Sanyu..mein thoda jyaada thak gaya hun...toh mein rest karne jaa raha hun...

P:Chal mein bhi chalta hun...

R:Nahi Parth..tujhe Vidhushi ke liye gift lene jana chahiye...uska puppy wala gift tune kharab kar diya hai...

S:Hmm Parth Randhir is right...

P:Okk mein toh bhul hi gaya tha... Par ab mein usse kya gift dun??

R:Sanyu ko le jaa...woh teri help kar degi....haina Sanyu??(without turning)

Sanyukta was getting worried sensing his voice...she knew he was tensed...but she was not able to make out.. She just wanted to look at his face once...she was about to walk to him but...

P:Haan Sanyukta plzz mana mat karna...

Sanyukta felt terrible.. One side was her best friend's bf and other side was her some one special... She was struck in dilemma...

R:Just go Sanyu...mein thik hun..(as if sensing her dilemma)

Sanyukta was shocked...it was hardly one month...and they knew each other so well....

Taking a deep breath she agreed and Sarth started going...
All the while Sanyukta kept looking at the direction where Randhir was going..his back was facing her....she was mentally requesting him to glance at her just once...she wanted to see his eyes...they would tell whether he was okay or not ....even if his mouth said something else...

But alas..!!! He just escaped.. Without looking at her...he knew..if he turned and looked back...then he would break down immediately...

Sanyukta sighed and prayed to God for his well being..!!

Randhir reached his room...he just smashed the nearby vase..his hand started bleeding... But deep inside.. His heart was bleeding.. too...

He removed his shirt and started doing push-ups... He was letting out his frustration...

He slipped and fell...he just hid his face in his arms and cried... He cried so much loudly as if he wanted to release his pain..but alas..!!! Only if that was possible..!!!

He got up after 2 hours of crying...he wiped his tears.. His eyes were blood red...
But he took the glass from the nearby table and drank water...
He needed to be calm...
After all he had a decision to make ore we can say take...!!!

Precap: Last shot...
Where are you Randhir..???

I hope you are liking this story...
Do let me know your reviews .and plzz vite...!!!
Thanx for reading. !!!