SHOT 1

Dude...this is freaking sh*t...

How are we supposed to find anything???

I'm telling you...I'm going to screw that Bossy...

Is this the way to treat US???

I mean...

Are you even listening to me???

RANDHIR...!!!!!!!!

A guy was yelling at him...but he was least bothered....He was just staring at something...someone in particular...And actually not staring...gawking at someone...

The guy beside him followed his gaze...

They saw...a beautiful girl..clad in a sleeve less jumpsuit....carrying cartons from the Taxi..and keeping it down...Her waist length hair were bouncing time to time..making her look Epitome of beauty....

The guy nodded his head and smacked Randhir's head with his hand....

Randhir came out of his dreaming session and growled:Kya hai Parth???? teri problem kya hai be???

P:Tu...tu hai meri problem...Yahan hum ladki taadne nahi aaye ha..iii(his breath got struck)

WHY??

He saw another girl...coming from the other side of the Taxi and helping the Girl 1...whom Randhir was gawking...

The Girl was clad in a full sleeve top and cute hot pants...

Now Parth was gawking at the other Girl and Randhir turned around only to witness the same situation like his...

He smirked evilly and stomped his foot....very harshly

Parth growned in pain and started limping like an Idiot...

R:Huh..mujhe bada gyaan de raha tha na"HUM YAHAN LADKI TAADNE NAHI AAYE HAIN" toh khud kya kar raha hai??? Haan Bol???

P:Tujhe toh mein baad mein dekh lunga...

Suddenly they heard something falling on the ground making a loud noise..

It was a photo frame...lying on the floor...with a broken glass....

Girl 2:Abe Sanyu...ye tune kya kiya???(flaring her cute nose..cupping her waist with her hands)

Girl 1:Sorry Vidss..(sadly pouting)

Here PaRan were baffled at their respective lady loves....

R:Haaye...dil karta hai...Uski pout ko kiss kar lun....(Naughty boy)

P:Haaye...dil karta hai...uski naak ko pinch karun..(Sadhu baba)

Meanwhile

Girl 2:Chal thik hai...upar chalte hain...

Girl 1:Hmmm...

And the girls...Probably Girl 1=Sanyu and Girl 2=Vidss went away...

Randhir came out of his trance when his mobile rang..He saw a company's message...he quickly delteted it and turned to Parth...He was still lost in his Girl....

Randhir nudged him...Parth came out of his thoughts...

P:Meri wali ka naam Vidss hai..!!!(dreamily)

R:Haan...aur meri wali ka Sanyu..!!!(dreamily)

Randhir did a happy dance and then again kept his chin on his hand...his elbow resting on Parth'shead...who was dreamily looking at nothing in particular....

R:Haaye.... Ise kehte hain...LOVE.....Within a BLINK....(DREAMILY)

Do tell me kaisa laga....

Thanx for reading..!!!