Author's Note

* I do not own DOLPHIN TALE or DOLPHIN TALE 2. Nothing belongs to me, with the exception of all OC's and the plot. Credit will be given where due to others' contributions. *

Hey, guys!

If you've read the synopsis for this story, you will know that it is the LAST Dolphin Tale fan fiction that I will be writing. I'm sorry, but I feel that it's time to move on to other projects of mine that you'll begin to see as this story progresses. This story should give you some sense of closure (I hope) and should also leave a few things to your own imagination.

I'd just like to take this time to thank those who have stuck with me from when I first began writing Dolphin Tale 3 until now, and of course, those who've joined along the way. If that was you, please leave me a comment so that I can dedicate a chapter to you, because honestly, I wouldn't have come as far as I have today if it weren't for your phenomenal support. I owe a lot to you guys-all of you.

As always, if you have any questions or queries, please let me know and I will answer and address them to the best of my ability. Alternatively, if you have any suggestions, please let me know so that I can try and add them in (with credits to you, of course)-the sooner you send them in the better.

I haven't fully planned this story out because I like to have some flexibility, but I have a feeling that it will be considerably shorter than the others, simply because I don't have that many ideas. So consider this to be more of a novella, than a novel.

Well, I hope you enjoy this story!

D O L P H I N T A L E 7
C O P Y R I G H T © 2 0 1 6
U N D E R T H E B L U E S K I E S