The Room of Requirements

Kylie's POV

I frown when I hear what I did from Ed. He told me something that I was hoping was a lie and I ran away from the Black Lake and to Gryffindor Tower where I dashed up to my dorm room.

I grabbed a quill, some ink and a roll of parchment. I scribbled down a letter to Draco:

Draco,

Meet me in the Room Of Requirements NOW!! I need to talk to you about something important. I'll be waiting.

Kylie

I gave the letter to my owl and sprinted all the way down to the Room of Requirements. I sat down on the couch and stared into the fire, feeling the silent tears roll down my cheeks as I think about what I just heard.

***Flashback***

"Kylie, I think you need to know something." Ed said sadly. "What is Ed?" I asked.

"Remember when your best friend Sara died?" He asked. "Yea." I sighed, trying to hold back my tears. Ed was one of the very few people who knew about that day.

"I finally found out who the Death Eater who killed her was." He said. I looked at him. The Minister had refused to tell me who had killed my best friend; he only told me that it was a wizard.

"Who was it?" I asked angrily. "It was..." He trailed off.

"WHO WAS IT?" I screamed at him, holding back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Lucius Malfoy." He sighed. I froze. Lucius Malfoy? Father to the man that I love. No!

***End of Flashback***

"Hey babe! What did you want to talk about?" I heard Draco's voice when he entered and I held back the sobs that I wanted to release.

"Is it true?" I choked out. He sat next to me and looked at me. "What's wrong?" He took my hand in his. I jerked it away and stood up.

"Is it true?!" I yelled at him. "Is what true?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Is it true that your father is the reason that she's dead?!" I shouted at him, the tears falling even faster.

"Who?" He asked. "SARA!! MY BEST FRIEND!! IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR FATHER IS THE DEATH EATER WHO KILLED HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?!?!" I screamed at him.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." Draco said. "Then write to your father and make him tell you!" I screamed, tears falling as fast as the speed of light.

"Kylie." He pulled me down to his lap and wrapped his arms around me as I cried into him.

"I miss her Draco! I miss her so much." I whispered between sobs.

"Shh...It's okay Kylie. Just cry all you want. I'll write to my father later. Just cry baby." He rubbed my back comfortingly. I cried & cried and couldn't stop.

I had only cried over Sara's death one time, and that was the day she was murdered right in front of me.

"Draco?" I whispered once I stopped crying a few hours later. "Yes baby?" He questioned. I had my eyes closed and I had my face buried in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you." I apologized quietly. "It's alright. You were feeling hurt and I assume that you felt betrayed. Is that right?" He asked. I nodded against his shoulder.

"Do you want me to write to my father now?" He asked. I tightened my grip around his neck instead of answering. His arms began to move for a few swift moments before he whistled low.

I felt the breeze of wings as an owl flew to Draco & me. I felt his arms move one more time before he wrapped his arms around me again, holding me tightly.

"I love you Kylie." He whispered as he stroked my hair with his hand. "I love you Draco." I whisper and I bury my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.

Cologne & lilacs.

"You smell of cologne and lilacs. Why do you smell like lilacs?" I asked him, lifting my head to look him in his silver eyes.

"I was working on something with lilacs and I guess the smell rubbed onto me." He shrugged. I buried my face in the crook of his neck again and smelled him.

"Wait, were you smelling me?" He asked. I could practically hear his smirk. I nodded into his neck, making him chuckle.

"That tickles. Well, you should know, I smell you all the time." He said. "What do you smell?" I said into his neck.

"Your breath is warm. When I smell you, I smell vanilla and lavender. I assume that's your perfume." He said. I nodded.

"You're amazing Kylie. Thanks for giving me a second chance when I didn't deserve it." He said.

"Thanks for making me feel beautiful." I said. He jerked back and I flinched, tightening my grip around his neck.

He placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head to look him in the eyes. His usual playful glint of mischief has been replaced with a serious look.

"You are beautiful Kylie. It's impossible for you not to be gorgeous." He tells me.

Draco's POV

"You are beautiful Kylie. It's impossible for you not to be gorgeous." I tell her. She smiles and kisses me gently.

When she pulls away, I see a look in her eyes that confuses me. I frown at her and ask.

"Why don't you think you're beautiful?" I ask. She hangs her head and I pull it up gently. "Why?" I ask again.

She mutters something that I can't exactly hear. But, I know what she said. Even if I couldn't hear, I can guess.

Neville Longbottom had a piece of her heart when they broke up. As much as I hate him, I need to know why they broke up. If he managed to make Kylie think she's not beautiful, he must have done something bad to her. I thought.

"Why did you break up with Longbottom?" I ask her. I feel tears fall onto my chest and I lift her head back up so that I can see the new round of tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"He cheated on me with another girl. Said I wasn't worth his time. Said that he shouldn't have started dating me since I'm so ugly." She began to cry and I wrapped my arms around her, letting her cry.

"You're beautiful Kylie. Stunning. Gorgeous." I told her as I rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her down.

The second I see Longbottom, he's in for trouble. I thought angrily.