The First Task

"Dragons?!" I shriek at Harry. He had just told me what the first task is and I was a little mad that he didn't tell me when he first found out. YESTERDAY!!! He nods. "Ugh! Well, now I can't help you figure out what to do about it!" I hissed at him. He looks taken aback.

"How are you and Malfoy?" Harry tries to change the subject. Draco & I have been public for about two weeks and no matter how many times I ask Harry and Ron to call him Draco, they keep calling him Malfoy. At least the girls call him Draco. I roll my eyes at Harry's attempt. Well, fine. If he wants to change the subject, I'll go along with it.

"We're great. I'm still a little nervous that he'll crack under all the hate he's getting from some of his friends in Slytherin. You know, he's actually scared of Ginny." I said. "Why is that?" Ginny asked as she and the girls all join Harry & me in front of the fire in the Common Room.

"Do you not remember what you said to him last time you saw him?" I asked, recalling yesterday when she pulled Draco away from me for a second. She thought I couldn't hear her, but I could.

"What did she say?" Harry asked, amused. "I didn't say anything except that they look cute together." Ginny mocked fake innocence. "Then you pulled him away from me and threatened him!" I shriek at her. "I was simply stating a fact." She said.

"I remember it perfectly. You said, 'Alright Draco. Listen to me when I say this. Kylie absolutely adores you and even though I still don't see it, I respect that. If you hurt her at all, I will kill you, hand you over to You-Know-Who and hex you into oblivion.'" I imitate. Harry, Mione, Anna, Mal and Gin burst out laughing.

"It was not funny!! She scared him half to death. It took a lot of talking to calm him down." I shriek. "Yea right! I'll bet you had to snog him in order to calm him down." Ginny exclaimed, shutting Harry up and making me blush. "Thanks for that image Ginny." Harry complained, closing his eyes and refusing to look at me.

"What time is it?" I asked, recovering from her accusation. Which, actually, was true. I was meeting Draco in the Room of Requirements before the first task and I didn't want to be late. Not that I would mind. When I'm late to our meetings, he just snogs me a little extra.

Harry checked his watch. "Four. The task is starting in an hour." Harry said and looked at me. "Meeting Draco?" Anna smirked. "Actually, yes I am." I said and stood up. "Oh. Darn. We were trying to tease you." Mal frowned. Mione laughed while I rolled my eyes. I skipped to the Portrait Hole.

"Bye guys. See you at the task." I said and left the common room and began making my way to the Room of Requirements.
(///)

I got to the Room of Requirements and saw that the corridor was completely empty. I went in and saw Draco sitting on a couch. I looked at the clock on the wall. Five minutes late. Oh well. He'll just snog me a little.

I walked up behind him and cover his eyes. "Guess who." I say. He grabs my hands and pulls me over the couch. I landed on my back and in his lap. I smile at him and he begins to tickle me. We laugh with each other.

When he finally stops tickling me, (after five minutes) he smiles at me. I sit up beside him and lean into him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder. We watch the flames in silence.

"So, you aren't going to snog me for being late?" I pouted and brought my head up to look him in the eyes. He smirked. "Hello beautiful." He says as he begins to lean in to kiss me. "Hello handsome." I whisper. He presses his lips firmly against mine and kisses me. I gladly kiss him back.

After a few minutes of snogging, we break apart for need of air. I breathe and smile lovingly at Draco. He does the same.

"Hello love. Was that good?" He smirked and I smiled. "Thanks for the snog. But, can we do it some more?" I ask playfully. He places his forehead against mine and I listen to his even breathing. It's soothing to me.