Slumber Party

Aphmau P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my favorite song, Die Young. I don't like the constant beeping of a normal alarm clock, so I use music instead. I hop into the shower and then blow dry my hair. I put on a white blouse, a navy blue skirt, and converse to go with them. I pull out my earphones and listen to some music while I apply mascara and watermelon flavored lipgloss. Then I walk toward school, hefting my bag over my shoulder. "Hey!" I turn. "Kawaii~Chan?" She jogs up to me. "Kawaii~Chan wanted to know if Aphmau~senpai wanted to come to Kawaii~Chan's sleepover." Oh! Uh.. well, I got nothing planned... "Sure, Kawaii~Chan. I'll go." "Eeeeeeeeek!!!" She screams. "Don't worry Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~Chan will make this the best sleepover Aphmau~senpai has ever been to!" I giggle as I watch her run toward class. Oh shoot! Class! I dash across the hallways and plop myself down in my seat right before the bell rings. "Heh. Pretty close call there, eh?" I grin. "Yeah, it--" Its Laurance. Hmpf. I turn my back toward him and look at the teacher.

Laurance P.O.V.

She almost spoke to me. So close! Maybe Dante was right. All she needs is a little more time. I hope she can forgive us.

----time skip: Kawaii~Chan's house---

Aphmau P.O.V.

This place is really nice, ignoring the fact that everything is pink. I'm really hyped about the giant cake Kawaii~Chan said she made. Its gonna be purple! Yay! "Aphmau~senpai, could you open the door?" Oh! "Uh, yeah. Sure!" I get up and open the door. "Hey, GURL!" Lucinda, Nicole, and Katelyn walk in the door. "I can't wait for truth or dare!" Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Truth or Dare?! No! Ugh...why... I hate that game! Every time I play that, they always ask me who my crush is, or what guy I like the best. Ugh! So. Annoying. We drink our tea, stuff our faces with cake, and laugh over bits of gossip we've all heard. Its hilarious!

Garroth P.O.V.

The guys and I are gonna spy on the girls tonight. We want to hear who the girls like, but mostly if Aphmau has forgiven one or all of us. Everyone but Dante has come to listen. "Travis, wheres the ladder?" "What do you mean, ladder?" "Um, a structure consisting of two planks and a series of steps?" "Oh...uh..." "Travis, did you forget?!" "Sorry!" "Ugh.." We'll just have to make a human ladder. We try multiple times. We finally realize the truth. We suck at eavesdropping. Oh well. We all return home in wet, tired defeat. The rain outside is a constant pitter-patter. I shut out the rain and fall asleep, sprawled out on my bed.

Aphmau P.O.V.

They ended up falling asleep before Truth or Dare started. That's a relief. I snuggle deeper into my sleepingbag, and shut my eyes. Sometime later, I fall asleep.