"No means no." Eiko ended the conversation, while the other white haired twin reattached her arm. Eiko quickly walked out of the twin's lab. As she walked down the hallway to the rest of the sub basement, Eiko ended up making a wrong turn down a hallway and ended up in the weapons testing lab.

The lab was a giant room with a balcony overlooking a large pit. The pit had several different rooms with glass ceilings for observations, in the rooms were different types of training dummies, some with armor, some just dead pigs strung up to be beaten or cut.

In one of the many rooms, stood Jack, he was wearing his olive jacket tied around his waist; and in his hands were two pistols with large silencers over the barrels. Eiko leaned on the balcony's guard rail in her scrubs. The former mercenary aimed both the pistols at the dummies in his current room and blasted into the dummies' heads and chest. When the dummies had more holes than Swiss Cheese, Jack moved onto the next room.

In the next room, Jack reloaded his pistols before shoot center mass into armored dummies, he then fired into their heads leaving large holes in their heads; soon Jack moved into the dead pig room. Eiko was suddenly surprised when Jun snuck up on her and smack her butt saying." Nice booty Eiko ! The black boy shorts look." She stopped mid sentence to think of a word." Tight on you."

Eiko just rubbed her butt where Jun smacked her, Jun joined the cyborg in watching Jack in the testing pit." Ah, Jack's using the new silencers. They are made to be sixty percent quieter than actual silencers." She informed Eiko.

" Hmm so that's why I didn't hear any of his shots."

" Yuppers Eiko, they manage to trap the sound just better than those other silencers, I guess suppressor makers just aren't trying hard enough." Jun lightly bumped Eiko's robotic arm with her elbow." I bet you're wondering why we use pigs in the training room."

" No, it's because pig's flesh is very close to human's flesh. Hence the reason why dead pigs are used below."

"Oh." she almost sounded disappointed. "Well Eiko you're are just as smart as I thought you'd be."

Eiko looked over to her boss, the purple eyed woman had her usual smile on her face. Suddenly the two noticed Jack walking out of the room, the pigs that were hanging from the ceiling were now lying on the pit's floor with puddles of blood growing from their bodies; Jack soon joined the two on the balcony, he redonned his jacket, and was wearing a black eye patch over his blinded eye.

When Jun laid eyes on Jack, she jumped up and hugged him, even taking her feet off the ground for the hug, Jack awkwardly wrapped an arm around Jun's back and patted her back. "Ah, thanks Mr.Hunter, I believe that the test went very well." Jun told him.

Jun looked back over to Eiko keeping her smile." Eiko, Jack meet me in my office. But Eiko get dressed first." Jun ordered the two before running off. Jack looked over to Eiko before turning around and leaving. Eiko wondered what Jun could be planning today ? Attacking another company's building ? She would have to meet up with Jun later and ask what's happening today.

Outside of Jun's office, Gaz was surrounded by several of the guards, but instead of fighting him, they were crowded behind him while he had his phone out; the large group were watching a video on Gaz's phone, a video where a guy lit himself on fire and tried his hardest to put it out, as he fumbled around attempting to put the fire out, the giant group began laughing at the man." Ah man ! I like that this dude started this up, with the idea of that fire doesn't burn things." Gaz said in between laughs.

Even Jun's secretary was laughing at the video, but the fun started ending when everyone caught sight of Maya, the group quickly went back to doing their daily duties trying to seem like they weren't slacking off from their jobs; Gaz tried to pull himself together as Maya closed in on him.