1

"Yoongi you're getting a new brother soo-" his mother got cut off as she stopped chopping the vegetables as she waited for her son's reaction.

"What?!" He yelled right on time she thought but then continued to chop the vegetables to put on top of the dish she was cooking.

"I mean I found the right one this time he's perfect," his mother said as she hummed, but yoongi groaned and rubbed his temples.

"When are they arriving," yoongi asked with a calm voice but still a bit irritated, the thought of another sibling in his household irked his nerves.

"Tomorrow afternoon" his mother squealed

"Ugh I have to practice my rapping tomorrow mom" he whined in annoyance.

"How many times do I have to tell you I want you to be a pianist and that's final no rapping, " his mother said and he mocked her every word, he may be rude but he knew what he wanted and he was going to be what he wanted to be.

they started to dine into their food, but yoongi kept silence as his mother who tried heavily to cause a conversation.

"Yeah yeah I'm done eating ill be upstairs call me if you need me," he said and his mom sat there alone at the dining table sighing sadly.

yoongi plopped onto his bed and took out his phone and texted his boyfriend namjoon.

Sexyjoonie: hey

Miniesuga: hi :(

Sexyjoonie: are you okay? you don't sound too happy.

Miniesuga: cuz I'm not :(

Sexyjoonie: why baby

Miniesuga: I'm getting a new brother soon and I'm mad about that

Sexyjoonie: don't worry you can be at my place if you're annoyed at him

Miniesuga: thanks babe

Sexyjoonie: all for you

Sexyjoonie: I'm gonna call you now

Incoming call ("yoongi"/namjoon)

"Hello"

Heyy

" why'd you called"

Can't I talk to my boyfriend?

"I'm tired I guess no"

Aww so mean

"Yeah yeah whatever ill go to sleep now good night joonie"

Night baby boy

Call ended at 8:43 pm
00:6:32

Yoongi fell asleep in his white onezie, that his mother bought him but since his clothing was dirty he had no choice but to wear that night.