23

I woke at 6 just to get for the RDMA's.

I took a shower and after that I went to wake up Elvisa.

"Bitch wake up" I said moving her.

"Mmmmmmm!!" she muttered with a mad face while streatching.

"Today's the RDMA'S so go shower " I said pushing her of the bed

Elvisa went to go shower and I blow dryer my hair.

I straightened my hair and then curled the tips .

Elvisa came out and started with her hair.

I did my makeup and then I woke up Chris and gio they showerd.

Separately!

Chris got ready and waited with gio .

I got a text saying the limo that's taking us is almost here.

I was performing later and gio is presenting me and I'm also getting a award for best new artist.

About a couple of mins later we arrived

We went on the red carpet and I started laughing at Elvisa.

"You must really love the red carpet because you decided to wear it" I said.

"Shut up I look cute" she said.

I stayed with Christopher.

We both posed together as the paparazzi too pictures.

We went inside an I took my seat and flo Rida opened the show.

It was almost time for me to perform and gio to present me .

I put on different lipstick and touched up my makeup I put on a different outfit, shoes and jewelry.

I walked on stage the lights were off so nobody could see me

Then the spot light hit gio.

"This next performing artist is nominated for best new artist, this artist is very important for me, my girlfriend and chris. Here's my little sister...Emily Valencia!" He said and the lights went on and the musi started.

"YOU WAKE ME WITH KISSES , YOU MAKE MY HAIR A MESS.
I'M NOT WEARING MAKEUP , YOU SAY I LOOK MY BEST.
YOU GOT THAT REALNESS, YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL.
NEVER WANNA LEAVE THIS BE GOTTA GET IT OF MY CHEST."

"ITS THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DO THAT MAKE ME WANT YOU AND THE NOT SO LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME NEED YOU. JUST ONE LOOK AND I'M DROPPING JAWS , JUST ONE TOUCH AND I'M SLAMMING DOOR, CUASE IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DO THAT ME LOVE YOU "

I sang the rest of the song and I was walking of the stage

"Now this award it for those artists that are new to this" some guy said.

"This award for those new artists you can't get their songs out your head" the girl said

"Here are the nominees" they said together.

"Emily Valencia, Jacob Sartorius, Maggi Lindmenn and Daniel Skye" the voice said and popped pictures of all of us as it said our names.

"And the nomine goes to...." the girl said.

"EMILY VALENCIA!!" THEY SHOULD.

I ran to them and hugged them they handed me the award.

"Wow, um I don't know what to say um, thanks you all so much for the support. It means alot to me it shows me that I am not alone in this wonderful journey.
Gio thanks for me being an amazing bog brother and for being there for me on my times o need. Elvisa, thank you so much for being my best friend i haven't had a friend like you in a long time, christopher.....thank you so much for being the best boyfriend, I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't with you . And especially the fans that have been supporting me this ardie is footprint you for being amazing, I love you" I said and went of stage.

I went in my dressing room and changed into my dress.

I went to go sit with gio,Elvisa and Christopher

They stood up and attacked me with hugs.