7

Today's Christophers mom, sister and brother are coming to meet me

I woke up early and went to the nail and hair salon by myself.

I made my hair ombre and I did my nails nude.

I went to mac and bought new foundation eyeliners mascarasmand lipssticks and lipglasses.

I went back to the hotel and showerd and put on my outfit for the day (Picture on top)

Christopher woke up with excitement.

Honestly I was exited and nervous about them thinking about me I want them to like me.

The girls were ready the sent so many pictures of them being cute.

I sent the girls a picture of my hair .

The seemed to love it so I just went with it.

Christopher was ready to go so me and Chris rented a care and he drove to the airport.

We went in the airport looking for his mom little sister and little brother.

A cute little girl ran up to christopher and hugged him I looked up and saw him mom, and brother.

" Hi im emily. Christophers girlfriend" I said hugging his mom then hugging his brother.

" Im Christophers mom you can call me Consuelo and that's my son james and that's my youngest child Isabella" she said.

"Your so pretty, Chris has told me so much about you " I said.

"Thank you and Chris has been sending me pictures and videos of you doing the randomest things " she said showing me the pictures videos and texts.

I looked at Christopher carrying Isabella.

"Aww she's so cute" I said smiling at Isabella.

"Thank you" Consuelo said.

We left the airport and went back to the house.

We went to a party becuase I have a aunt that loves here in Vegas and I wanted to visit her so did gio because she's gio's godmother.

So we went .

Me and Christopher were watching out for Isabella while James was making friends and Consuelo was talking to my family relatives.

It was about 9:57 when we finally left we went to a buffet becuase we were hungry as hell and the food they had was nasty.

I ate so much and I obviously got ice cream with brownie bits and caramel.

We all went back to the hotel I took off my makeup and i undid my hair .

I put on my pj's and fell asleep to a shirtless christopher next to mee.