18; Bleacher kisses, cinema dates and unwanted lunch guests

Start from the beginning

"Me? No way. Let's see what you've really got." He runs towards another ball and kicks it up onto his knee before head butting it towards me. I reach out my hands to catch it but it flies straight past me. I frown.

"That wasn't fair."

Liam laughs. "Okay, I'm sorry. Go get it. I'll be nice."

I turn around to go retrieve it when I hear his footsteps behind me. I spin around, but I'm too late, he's picking me up by the waist again and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Liam!" I cry. "Put me down!"

He just laughs and runs me towards the bleachers as I slap at his back. He finally lies me down on one of the bleacher seats and hovers overtop of me, his hands holding his body up. I ease into a small laugh and I try and squirm out of his grasp.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

He leans down and pecks my lips. "This."

"Do it again," I whisper.

He kisses me again, deeper and deeper until I don't even know where I am even more, or if it even matters. His body is pinned to mine, locking me in place as he runs his fingers across my face.

After a few minutes the cold metal of the bleacher hits me and I realise that making out on a bleacher seat isn't the classiest. "Liam," I murmur into his lips before breaking away.

He looks and me and gives a shy smile. "Sorry."

I blush again. "It's okay," I say, because Liam kissing me is something that will always be okay.

"I like seeing you," he says. He raises his body off of me a little.

"I like seeing you, too."

He gets up completely then and pulls me up so that we're both in a sitting position. "How about we go on our first date?" He asks, looking over at me.

"First date?" I grin.

"Yeah," he smiles, too. "It'll be real nice. We'll go to the cinema."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I lean up and kiss his cheek, my own matching the colour his soon do. "I should get to my dorm," I tell him. I go to stand up but he grabs my hand, pulling me backwards.

"This is so weird," he says. "Don't you think? I mean, like, us two dating. Did you ever think it would happen?"

I dreamed of it. I shake my head. "No way."

He just laughs. "I can't believe I never saw it."

"Saw what?"