2. Jealously

There's a blaring noise to my left that I keep hearing but I don't get up. I'm still asleep but I just hear something. "Nash! It's afternoon. Wake up sweetie!" I feel a harsh tug and push and I open my eyes immediately. "Get out!" Nash whispers with an obvious irritation. "Where?" I panic looking left and right while I barely get up. I stand and accidentally kick the soda can and it spills all over Nash's white carpet. "The window idiot!"

I go to the window and Nash pushes me out. I end up rolling down the roof and try to jump to reach a tree branch but I fall off it. "Cameron!" Nash shouts worriedly. "It's okay, tell your parents I said bye!" I say while wincing.

"Wait, Nash! Nash! Nash?" I call out to his window but he doesn't answer. I don't have his phone number or even know his school schedule since I've never seen him there before. "Oh next time then!" I shout with a cherry voice.

(That's actually possible. I got assigned with a group for my field trip and I've never seen any of them before. But they're like two of the prettiest girls I've ever seen & the other girl was like so funny and nice. And like now I see them all the time at school.)

I race home and realize Shawn and I are suppose to see a movie together. He's afraid of scary movies yet, he wants to watch it. But he'll only watch scary movies with me and nobody else. Its something I like. Because scary movies are, our thing.

"Shawn? When's the showtime again?" I call through the phone though it took a few calls for him to answer. "Oh gosh. Hey! Um, listen, I'm k-kinda like... In the middle of s-something! Call you soon, love bug!" Shawn immediately hangs up and I sigh.

I get home and plop onto my bed. Soon getting a text from Shawn, "Show at seven. See you!" I smile to myself and charge my phone. Getting my outfit ready because I know that it'll take me eternity to fall for an outfit. Especially hanging with Shawn, it takes me like two hours to make sure.

"Where were you last night dude? So I think I'll see you at the mall today also. But don't worry. I won't interfere with your Shameron time." Aaron calls me through speaker phone while I get ready. "Ah. Tell you in person. Sounds cooler, than like right now."

Moments later and I'm okay with my outfit choice and I'm picking up Shawn as of now. When I get there he hops on in with a smile. "Hey. Sorry about this morning. I met up with a guy last night. And whooo, last night and this morning. Boy... Was that just, perfect." Shawn practically melts and moans at his words. "Nice, Shawn." What am I suppose to say, the guy I love always talks about having sex with other guys. "Cam, I mean, this was one of the best. He's probably the one. Like we talked all night in his car after the party break up then to his house at like 7 am and did it all the way through til you called."

I don't speak and just drive. It hurts me so bad and it just makes me feel, feel so dead and empty, just heart breaking. What's he know. He's only seventeen who's had three previous sex partners.

"Cam, where'd you go after the party?" Shawn's hand is on my lap as he caresses it with his nails at my inner thigh with a pinch. "Just you, left. Nothing really."

"Well, I noticed you have this cut on your face you didn't have before we went to the party." Shawn says softly with evident concern. "I actually jumped out of a window." I smirk with a weird laugh, so weird.

"You're kidding!" Shawn shouts and clings tighter to my leg. "Ha, no kidding!" My voice is basically so fake by now. "You'll have to tell me about that soon. But seems we're already here so, let's park!"

I walk with Shawn close to my side as we pay for our tickets. We're here like thirty minutes early so we sit at the food court together and just have small talk.