Chapter 5

Hey guys!

OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOOO SORRY.

I haven't updated any of my stories in like three months :( I've had major writer's block recently (yeah yeah lame excuse I know WHATEVER) and I've had a lot on my plate.

I won't be promising any updates really soon, but my friend Aerin keeps bugging me about updating this story, so hopefully this one will at least be updated every.... Month or so.... xD

I'm SO sorry! If any of you guys read F&A or Be There, I promise ill try to work on updating both of them soon.

Think we can possibly get this to 30 votes? :) once I hit 30 votes ill update again, how bout that?(:

I'm really sorry this chapter is short and boring :( the next one will hopefully be a lot longer and exciting, this one was kind of just filler.

Thank you so so much for reading!!<3

Chapter 5

It was Saturday morning. Well.... It was 10. That counts, right?

Filming had been absolute mayhem at Kaylee & Kennedi's house a couple days before, so we had just ditched it and watched a bunch of romance movies, which Ryan was NOT happy about. I don't think anyone else in the room besides me was much too excited about that, either, though.

"Connie!!!" Ryan screamed at me for the tenth time as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes.

"What?!" I yelled back, yawning.

He didn't answer.

I grunted and sat up, throwing my hair in a messy pony tail (not a pretty sight...).

"Taylor!" He screeched.

I slowly made my way downstairs, my eyes widening as I saw Taylor standing at the front door with Jovani at her side.

"Connie get dressed!!!! We're gonna go to the movie theater. You're coming. No buts." Jovani smirked.

I yawned. "I'm sleepy."

"Too bad," Taylor came up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up to my room.

"Why didn't you guys just come up to my room and grab me?" I asked bitterly. "Being woken up by your little brother screaming at you isn't pleasant. At all."

"I dunno we wanted to get out of here quicker," Taylor shrugged.

"Can we just watch something here?" I whined. "I don't wanna go out yet. I already have to go out later to buy my outfit for tonight."

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S TONIGHT!!!" Taylor said excitedly. "JOVANI AND I CAN HELP YOU SHOP!!!"

I facepalmed. Shouldn't have mentioned anything. "Taylor I--"

"Get dressed you booger and get downstairs!!!!! We're going shopping!!!"

••••

Five and a half hours later, Jovani was yelling at me to hurry up as I paid for my purchases at Forever 21, running around the store scream-singing songs from Pitch Perfect. An employee was slowly following him, half heartedly trying to convince Jovani to shut up and be normal. But, he's Jovani. He doesn't do that.

"I can't believe you just made me spend all that money," I gaped at my receipt as me and my two best friends walked out of the store.

"Well, you needed some new stuff anyway," Taylor remarked, tugging at my giant shirt I was wearing.

"I like this shirt," I pouted.

"Connie, it's like, 4 sizes too big, and it's a dude's shirt," Jovani pointed out.

"DONT JUDGE!" I pointed a finger at him as we walked into McDonald's.

"Ewwwww why are we here?" Jovani crinkled his nose. "Cheeseburgers make me uncomfortable."

"I want French fries," I said as I stepped up to the lady standing at the cash register. I handed her the money after I ordered, quickly receiving my jumbo french fries and walking out the door as fast as possible. I hated being around strangers. Specifically in McDonald's, because, not to be rude, but that seems to be the place where all the perverted old hobo men went. No thanks.

I shoved a large handful of fries in my mouth, slowly following behind Taylor as we made our way back to the bus stop.

I squeezed in between Jovani & Taylor, sitting half on Jovani's lap, half on Taylor, not wanting to stand up or have to sit away from them.

"Must you always do this?" Jovani said in an obviously fake irritated voice as he put his earphones in.

I ignored him, knowing that anything I said after he put those buds in wouldnt be acknowledged. At all. I swear, even if someone in the room was dying, he still wouldn't respond.

Jovani's weird like that. But maybe that's one of the reasons he's one of my best friends.

The bus driver muttered a few incoherent, shrill words as he pulled to a screeching halt, which Taylor took as being our cue to get off.

I shoved Jovani hard in the shoulder before jumping up, running as quickly off of the cramped bus as possible with my French fries held tightly to my chest.

Taylor was right on my heels, while Jovani slowly followed.

It was already almost 4. I only had a couple more hours to prepare for my date.

I let out a small squeal as the thought fully hit me: I was going on a date with Ryland Lynch in a matter of hours.