You've Been Here for How Long?!

Shadow: Yeah....I'm singing and listening to this song while writing this part...XD and that is a long title...I think...oh well!

Yep...I be weird! I like the original better than the remix...Oh well! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

I should be doing H.W.....Eh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's P.O.V.

Well.....Fuck this shit! We are trapped inside of a cell and Sky is still knocked out...again.

I was still a little bit shaken up from the encounter with Herobrine (Shadow: FLASHLIGHT EYES!!!!!) and the Blaze.

I pulled my cloak closer to me as I felt the room starting to become cold. I saw Sky starting to shiver and I went over to him and pulled his own cloak around him to keep him warm. He stopped moving and went back to his peaceful sleep. I sighed...Why did this have to happen to us?

I wish I had my spell book or something to get us out of here but...The Blaze made sure to put magic chains on me so I couldn't do anything.

I know what is going to happen to all of us...Soon we will have more company and also...two new people I don't know. I decide not to think about it and I end up falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's P.O.V.

Once the meeting was over we all went to our rooms and tried to get some sleep but from the noises I'm hearing none of us can sleep. ( Shadow: Not like that XD) I go over to my left wall and knock on it.

Knock knock

I smile because he responded. Sky, Ty, Seto, and I always knocked on each others walls to talk to each other. If one had a message for the other that was all the way on the other side of the hall we would just knock on each other's walls.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

I am taken out of my thoughts as Ty knocks on my wall again. I knock back after decoding what he was saying.

Ty: You okay Jason?

Jason: Yeah...just thinking...

Ty: Me too...I miss them...

Jason: Me too...

Soon we both stopped and decided to try to go to sleep.

I knock on the wall one more time...

Good night Ty...

Right before I fall asleep I hear him knock on the wall again.

Night Jason...