Chapter 6

**HEY GUYS. SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I'VE BEEN BUSY ON ANOTHER FANFIC (That's nonexistant, but follow anyways so I can get ideas) THAT YOU GUYS CAN FIND ON MY TUMBLR AT www.phanhugg2k14.tumblr.com AND ON THE SIDEBAR THAT SAYS FANFICS. PLEASE FOLLOW AND GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE FANFICS IF YOU LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU ALL, SO HERE'S AN UPDATE TO OTP (TROYE SIVAN FANFIC)**

I woke up and stretched, but found myself unable to. Troye was holding onto me around my waist as tight as my brother Charlie would to his favorite stuffed animal. I rolled over and took a good look at his face and saw that he had a smirk on his lips. I couldn't help it, so I kissed them. He woke up slowly after that, his eyes fluttering open like a butterfly flutters to a flower and a wide smile spreads across his lips.

"Why, good morning beautiful!" He said pulling me in a little tighter.

"Good morning. What are we planning today!"

"Just a good old day of lounging around here! I was thinking I could give you a tour of Perth too,"

"I'd like that," I say. Troye pushes my long black hair out of the way of my face and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms slowly around his neck pulling the blond haired boy closer to me. His hands playfully mess with the striped pajama pants I'm wearing. I shiver a few times from the electricity in his touch. He senses those shivers and pulls me in closer, making a small, unintentional moan escape from the lips Troye kisses once again. He kisses me one last time and I smile a bit. He smiles too, bringing his forehead to mine and whispering 3 words to me.

"We're my OTP,"

"We're my OTP," I agree and pecked his lips one last time before grabbing my backpack and running to his bathroom. Before closing the door, I stuck my tongue out playfully. He giggles while running to his own dresser and pulling out a pair of pants and a vest and tee shirt. I close the bathroom door and straighten my hair quickly, I dress in a light blue tank top and black skinny jeans. I pull my hair up into a bun on the top of my head and brush my teeth with my favorite cinnamon toothpaste. I step out of the bathroom to find a fully dressed and very sexy Troye Sivan standing in the middle of the room. He smiles as he sees me, opening his arms for me to hug him. I greatfully accept. He smells of axe and his hair gel. Two smells that come together to make the musky, manly smell of Troye. A smell that has become engraved into my nose. A smell of home.

"I love you," Troye says, kissing my forehead, just under my hair line.

"I love you too," I say back.

"TROYE, KELLIE!" We hear. It's Shaun's voice overhead. "BREAKFAST," I smile as Troye grabs my hand and basically drags me up the stairs to the kitchen. Shaun and Laurelle stand in the kitchen cooking pancakes in a skillet. They bid us good morning and tell us to sit down. We do.

"Here you are loves!" Laurelle sets down a plate of pancakes in front of both of us and we eat. Troye makes me giggle from time to time and I can see his parents are watching us intently, smiling as we goof around.

"Mum?" Troye asks.

"Yes dear?"

"May I take the car?"

"Yes sir," She says, tossing him the keys.

"Thanks!" We both say and he grabs my hand and drags me out to the mini van.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I ask, mystified.

"An adventure," Troye whispers. I nod my head slowly. He grabs my hand and turns the key in the ignition. I look at him and smile and he smiles back. He hits the accelerator and we're off. I had no idea where we were going next.