Chapter 15

AUTHORS NOTE: Wow I'm sorry for not updating. I hope you guys are still enjoying the story. It is obviously being continued. If you would like to hear me recite some original poetry, follow me on YouTube under my name: Julia Johnson

I sincerely hope you guys don't hate me for not updating. I am a very busy person and don't have a lot of time to write other than for school. I love you all. Here is part 15 of OTP.

Kayla walked in the door shortly after James had put away her wedding gift. She was carrying enough pamphlets to create wallpaper out of and her fingers were bright red from the brisk air that was swirling in the Colorado sun.

"Oh! Kellie!" She threw the pamphlets down on the granite kitchen counters and enveloped me in a huge hug. I smiled wide and she asked me how I was doing. She still hadn't noticed THE Troye Sivan petting a now purring cat on their old and worn couch. "I wasn't expecting to see you here. What are you doing back from Australia?" Her pink lips were wide with a smile, showing gleaming white teeth underneath. It was no wonder why James had fallen for her. She was small in stature and her long dark hair and usually red lips added to her simple beauty. She reminded me of a fairy.

"I'm visiting for Charlie's birthday and the wedding. My mom wanted to see me as well. I actually wanted her to meet my boyfriend who traveled with me."

"Boyfriend?" I pointed to where Troye was. He looked up and then hoisted himself off the floor. He walked over to me, his tall stature overcoming mine and Kayla's short ones.

"Hi. I'm Troye." He put out a hand and Kayla took it and shook it. She looked shocked to say the least. This was the boy that her and I swooned over in my bedroom when we were 16 years old. She then hugged him tightly and told him how he saved her life. I smiled.

"Wow, I can't believe it. How did you two meet?" She asks. Troye tells the story of the airport in as much detail as possible. I sit, his hand across my waist wondering how I came to become his. I didn't deserve this boy. He deserved much better than me, a broken girl with no where to go. Emotionally drained, physically hurting. But he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. Kayla invited us to stay over with them and catch up with a few drinks. We agreed under the conditions that Troye could play with Henry. Kayla laughed and said of course. We sat in silence for a while and finally gave into the awkwardness. It was once again like I never left.