Secrets

Secrets of Pisces (revealed)

Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities.

Secret weapon: silence, sense of humor, sarcasm, intuition, evasiveness (when it comes to attraction)

Secret talent: You are known to be selfless, Pisces. You do things out of compassion and love, and rarely ever look for your own benefit in it first. No one knows how to comfort others like you do. You are willing to go out of your way to ensure that everyone around you leads a happy life. This is your secret talent. You always have the right thing to say!

Deepest love secret: The absolute tenderness of the Pisces heart is probably their biggest secret, especially the male Pisces. Without good boundaries, they are vulnerable to all kinds of physical illness and severe heartbreak. A Pisces heart is the most tender of all the signs, and that heart must be handled with delicate care.

Deepest, darkest secret: You are a powerful person. However, under that strong persona lies a delicate heart. You're not the kind of person who lets people in easily. You trust a few close friends only, but remember that sometimes it's fine to let your guard down.

Bonus secret: Sings extremely loud and dances around when they're home alone.