.:chapter 10 - new family, new life:.

Chapter info-
May 1
Y/N-your name L/N-last name
Your p.o.v.
For 8 hours, I was stuck on a plane reading a book that Natalie let me keep. Every few hours someone would notice me reading and say, " oh my God, you're reading the lighting theff. It's such a good book." It's so freaking annoying. Everytime someone saw me, I always thought they knew I was kitty unicorn. It made my heart skip a beat.
8 hours later, I arived at the airport in Seattle. There I was going to meet my new family. When we landed, mr.anxiety paid me a visit. I tried to shake it away, but noooo. He built a castle and invited worry, doubt, fear, and all his other friends. Why?! I thought.
"We have landed," the last at the front of the plane said. " you may now unbuckle and get your baggage. Thank you for flying with American express."
.:time skip:.
I left the boarding area and started looking for a guy that had a sign. I looked around, but was suprosed to see ross there. Adam, Alesa, Max, and Barney with a sign that read, Y/N L/N.
Walking up to Adam I said,"Hello."
"Hi," he said. "I'm guessing your Y/N?"
"That's correct," I answered. " I need to get my other bags before we leave."
"Sure no problem," he said. " ross can you go with Y/N to get her bags?"
I looked towards Ross, he showed no emotion in his face. But his eyes were beaming with not. "Sure," he said following me to get my bags.
When we were far enough to where they couldn't see us, I graves Ross's hand and pulled him for a hug. "I can't believe I get to see you again!!" I said to ross while I was hugging him.
" yeah me too," he replied griping my hand tighter. "And now we can see eachother everyday now."
"Yay!" I spoke.
We for my bags and headed back towards Adam and the gang. I put my bags into the trunk and for in the back seat with ross. Max and Barney took another car. It was an awkward silence for half of the car ride, which let me look and see the senery.
"So y/n," Adam spoke. "What do you like?"
"I like to read,write, draw, watch anime and I love to play videogames."
"You play videogames?"
"Yeah."
"What kind?" Alesa asked.
"Um like minecraft, destiny, fallout, call of duty, and others. But mainly minecraft."
"Cool...what do You play on?"
"My laptop."
"On cool. So when we get to our gouse, your room is the guest room on the first floor. Got it?"
" yeah." I replied looking out the window to see the forest.
I looked out the window thinking. Thinking about weather or not to tell everyone my secret. Ross already knows, it would be awkward for me to record with people that I don't really know that well. But I could go with Adam to the offices and look for an empty office to record. Ross would be the only one who would know where I was. We got to Adams's house and ross helped me put my bags in my room.
"How to you think in gonna be able to record my videos?" I asked. "No one's supposed to know."
"Well Max know a secret office that only he and I know," he answered. "You could work there."
"Good thinking ross!" I said pleased. "I could work with you now!"
He smiled walking over to me, he walked over to me and hugged me. But not letting go of my waist. I liked being with ross, he makes me happy. I put my arms around his neck.
"I can get to know you more now," Ross said. "I can be your best friend, your happy place, your soon to be boyfriend. I will notet anyone or anything hurt you."
We free closer together, to the point where I could feel his warm breath brush against my cheeks. Our lips were almost touching when, "hey ross, we have to go to work now!"
"Sorry," Ross told me. "You wanna come?"
"Sure," I said. "I'd love to." I interlocked my fingers in his and we left to for the car with Adam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N hai my goobers hope you liked the chapter and till next time!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

~Kitty