"Liz, are you planning on getting into your seat or are you comfortable where you are?" He asks smirking down at me. I can tell he is holding back his laughter; however, the rest of the class then bursts into roaring laughter. I feel a light blush rise to my cheeks. I open my mouth to speak but Chris opens his big fat mouth first.

"Well actually I'm pretty comfortable here. I'm sorry Mr. Stephens; she just can't keep her hands off me. I tried to hold her back but it obviously didn't work." He says with laughter in his voice. My cheeks are flooded with red and glancing down at him I give him my best death glare. He grunts when I start getting up but not before slamming my elbow into his stomach. Take that ass hat.

Holding my head up high I walk over to one of the open desks in the back, thank God, I hate sitting in the front of any class. I grab a pen out of my backpack before plopping down into my seat and grab the syllabus that is sitting on top of my History book. I write my name on the top of it and lean back ready to zone out. Like I said I hate History.

The class is half over when a piece of folded paper appears on my desk. I frown at it before opening it only to frown harder when I read what"s written on the paper.

I was going easy on you. –C

I glance over to see Chris smirking at me. I roll my eyes and quickly write back, "yeah right, you're just embarrassed I knocked you on your butt." I toss it on his desk. I look up when I hear his scoff.

"Is there something you have a problem with Chris?" Mr. Stephens asks from the front of the room.

"No sir, just wondering if you can please ask Liz to stop passing notes it's very distracting." He states with a fake scowl.

My jaw drops and the whole class snickers. What the hell? I'm going to kick his ass.

"No I won't since I saw you pass the note to her first now quiet down so we can continue. I'm sure you can wait to speak with Liz after class." Mr. Stephens says with a grin on his face.

HA! Take that! The whole class bursts into full blown laughter and my eyes widen in horror.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I ask no one in particular.

"Yes you did, please try and hold it in." Mr. Stephens says with a slight frown however his eyes are amused.

"Sorry sir." I mumble ducking my head down. Shit I really need to not do that, ever again.

I'm the first one out when the bell rings heading straight to my locker. I swing it open and toss my History book in with the notebook I'm dubbing History only. I toss in my backpack and pull another notebook from it. I feel a slap on the ass and turn around grinning to see Nicole walk by smiling at me.

"Hey! How was first class?" I yell after her since she is still walking away. She drops the smile and sticks her finger in her mouth gagging loudly. I just start laughing and turn to close my locker only to find a idiot leaning against it. My laughter instantly dies.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"I'll get you back for earlier just thought I would tell you." He says with an evil smirk. I just roll my eyes and head to my next class but not before I flip him off.

I walk into Home-Ec getting into a kind of excited mood because I love to cook. I love to cook for a few different reasons. My Mom loved to cook, she was fantastic at it too. I love to eat, which is good for me to be pretty good at cooking. I also like that food seems to bring people together. I notice that only one station is open because everyone else is already here. I hop up on the counter and wait on the bell to ring. I seriously hope I don't have partner, for some reason I don't do well cooking with others. It's probably because I like things done a certain way.