Im No Stranger To The Rain

Start from the beginning

Try it sometime

"You whore why didn't you get me a coffee?" Jeff whined when he saw that I was only holding one coffee mug that I was proceeding to drink out of. "You only like frapachinos whore casserole" I threw him his carton of cinnamon buns. "Hey only Sharpie can call me whore casserole!" he stuffed his face with food. I still can't believe he remembers that.

After I ate I took a shower and changed my clothes. Because these reeked of smoke and body odor. With my roommate and me smoking like chimneys the smell sticks with you.

I looked around the guest room as I got dressed. Jeff had a ton of pictures up. At least half of them were of him and I. I looked so different now. My hair cut at the beginning of freshman year went from the Davey Havok to blond on black big hair scene look.

I remember every moment when Jeff took these pictures. He had one of me the day of my first Good Charlotte concert and Kandy and I went crazy and had Good Charlotte all over us. I finally got to see Billy in person that night. I wouldn't shut up about him. I still can't. Eight years so far of dedicating my life to them. I still love them. My first tattoo was the GC symbol on my hipbone.

"I'm going to the mall, to see Tori" I yelled to Jeff as I was leaving. "You mean this and this Tori" he did the hand motions. "Yes that Tori" I giggled, he makes me giggle.

I left and drove to the Dayton mall. I put in a Damone cd as I drove. That was a band that I see anytime they come in a seven hour radius 

.  

There are a few select bands I would do that for.

The mall looked so different. Well I looked different, so I guess the mall is just trying to keep up with me I suppose.

I found the Starbucks, thankfully it was in the same spot as it used to. I automatically saw Tori. She looked different but I knew it was her. I could just tell. I walked in and she screamed my name and leaped over the counter to hug me.

"You look so cute and short still" she continued to hug me. She was still super tall, and sadly I was still short. "Ok I'm taking my break now" she said. "Are you sure?" I questioned. "I already asked if I could, they said it was ok"

I knew she would work at a Starbucks. She's the perfect person for it; she loves coffee like me and would always go to Starbucks. Mostly just us two going because everyone said it was too expensive. I would rather pay a couple dollars extra for a really good coffee, than pay half the price for a coffee that tastes like shit.

"Oh my you got a lot of new tattoos since I last saw you" she looked at my arms. I had gotten a handful of new ones. Now my whole left arm is covered. Still working on the right.

Do you still have the Woosh one? I asked. She showed me, I showed her mine, mine said Of Doom. We had joked that we would get that tattooed on the inside of our lips. And one night we got it tattooed. Mine was harder to tattoo because of my lip rings. I know a stupid idea but now we will always remember it.

"Hey have you seen fuck face?" She knew who I meant

"Yeah he comes in every once in awhile to get a coffee with his girlfriend?"

"And who else"

"Well, I hack luggies in their drinks and I mix expired milk with regular if they get Frappachinos" We laughed to the point of tears.

"Do you know where he works?"

"At that guitar store by the tri- county mall"

"Well, I shall pay a visit. Cause you know I have to be in everyone's business. And I will be the biggest bitch in the world"