27: Spilled Secrets

Start from the beginning

"We have all the time." Zayn says, eerily calm.

Louis motions them to sit.

"So, I should start from the b-beginning I g-guess...?" Louis chuckles, with no emotion.

Liam nods, looking concerned. Niall is biting his lip in anticipation. And Zayn is still sitting calm and composed.

"O-okay. So, it all started on the f-first day..."

Louis tells them all about how he met Harry, on the very first day. How they were- and still are- partners in class. How Harry and Rob hit him. He didn't want to tell this bullying thing, knowing Liam would only blame himself, but one look at Zayn told him to just tell all of the truth.

Louis is sure, Zayn knows much more than he lets on.

He tells about the lovely moments, all the sweet kisses, all the emotional talks. All the hiding. All the bullying. He spilled all his emotions. Each and every single one.

The other three boys' hearts broke at the thought of Louis being bullied. Zayn and Niall were also livid with Harry. Liam on the other hand, had started crying along with Louis who had fallen to the floor, in embarrassment. Liam was also fuming as he heard what Harry had done, today.

In other words, all of them were totally speechless, that Louis had been suffering so much, yet they didn't suspect a single thing out of place.

"Louis. Why didn't you tell me, hun?" Liam cried softly, cradling Louis in his arms.

Louis doesn't respond just cries harder. How his tear glands haven't dried yet, is a question no one could answer.

"Lou..? Boo..?" Zayn knelt down before Louis and lifted his face.

Niall had gotten a wet rag meanwhile and Zayn silently began to clean Louis' face gently.

"I-i am s-sorry!" Louis stuttered out after a minute, finally calmed down enough to speak.

"Hey! Shh. It's not your fault. None of it is yours. Its that Harry's fault. Yes, you should have told Liam, but Harry had forced you into not saying anything. So, its all Harry's fault." Zayn said, shushing Louis.

"Wait. Why the hell were you crying, though?" Niall asked.

Oh no. Sometimes, Niall can be so smart.

"I..I.." Louis fumbles as he tries to think up an answer.

Zayn and Niall give him a look, which seems like they want the truth. Only and only the complete truth.

"Boo please..." Liam's plea is what has Louis spilling out all that happened at the date.

When he finally told how Harry had harshly denied about hugging Louis and insulted him, Niall swore so much, Zayn looked angry and Liam tightened his hold on Louis.

Liam knew how hard it was for Louis to survive being cheated upon, once.
Now, it is going to be so difficult, to make Louis come out of his shell. Hell, he won't even try living. Yes, Liam knows Louis has suicide urges.

Louis can't think properly. His thoughts are blurred. He cannot help but thinking about those sweet moments, which they shared. The lovely, simple and sweet kisses. The emotional times...

And he suddenly is hit with a heartbreaking realisation.

It was only him, not Harry, who shared his past. Harry didn't reveal a single thing!