A/N: Problems

Hey Guys! I just wanted to address an issue that some of you are having with this story. Some people are trying to bring out every flaw that was in this book. Yes there are some problems, but this was my first fanfiction. Nothing is going to be perfect in this book, and if people are going to keep complaining about this book I will be publishing it. And for those of you that have a problem with chapter six, yes Edward had the chance to read her thoughts, but have you ever thought that maybe he didn't care enough to try at the time? 

It just saddens me to no end that I just finished writing a update on my profile that I've been writing for a while, and I've never gotten any hate. Thanking you for not giving me hate, and then I am hit with this. To the people who have been complaining about this story, you must not have a life. I mean it's not like I am trying to Stephanie Meyer to change the story, so whats the point? If you have a problem, than stop reading. I am done with this I have already had to mute a user, because her/his complaints were ridiculous. One comment I received was on chapter 15, "No, they don't die!! What the Hell is this!?" Yes they died in this story, I can kill anyone I want to in this fanfiction, because it's just that, a fanfiction. In a fanfiction you can have a character do whatever you want, and if you have a problem then stop reading. I have read several stories that I didn't like the ending to, but I didn't leave a comment about how unhappy I was I just stopped reading. 

Sorry for the rant and sorry if you don't agree with me, but believe me if it doesn't stop consider this story unpublished.