Chapter 10

Today was the wedding, and saying that I am a little nervous is a understatement. I was sitting in a chair in Jane's room as she did my hair and make up. She refused to let me see it until it was done. "There is nothing to be worried about, this wedding is going to perfect." Jane said reassuring me. She finished, and let me look in the mirror. I looked perfect, she did a wonderful job. She then added the finishing touch, my veil. I then heard a knock on the, I sent Jane to answer it as I looked in the mirror. "Are you ready? It's time." I turned around to see Cauis. I nodded. I took his hand, and we walked down the corridors to the garden, where the wedding was being held. I could hear the bridal chorus begin to play. I took a deep breath, and the doors opened. All eyes were on me as I walked down the isle. As soon as I locked eyes with Alec I felt calmer. I finally understood what Bella said about marrying Edward. After she saw him, it was like they were the only two in the room. I saw Edward smirking at me. I guess he's reading my mind. I made to the end of the isle, and Cauis gave me away.

The Ceremony is going to be split into two parts. So the next update will be part 2. Read my other books, follow me, and vote. I love you guys!
-Bri XXXX