Chapter 16

It's the day before the wedding! I think I'm mostly excited, I kind of forced myself to just relax and be excited.
I wake up with sleeping Chris's arms wrapped around my waist. He's so hot even when he's asleep. I just sit and play with his blue hair. (A/N: what do y'all think of his new hair?😍🔥👌🏻)
Slowly he wakes up after a few minutes.
"Good morning handsome!" I say as I kiss his cheek.
"Good morning beautiful!" He says squeezing his arms tighter around me.
"You know Christian, today is the last day of us being engaged. Tomorrow I will be Mrs. Areesa Collins!"
"I know! I can't believe it!" He says giving me lots of kisses all over my face.
"Chris-tian-STOP!" I said between giggles till he finally stopped.
"I love you so much you dork!" I said laughing
"I love you more weirdo!" He said then kissed me.

We spent the whole day just relaxing, eating snackables, and watching movies. It was the best!
Then around six I had to get all my things for tomorrow and go to Stacey's to have a girls night with my bridesmaids. Chris is having his groomsmen come to our house to have the guy party.
"I'll see you tomorrow my soon to be husband!"
"I'll see you tomorrow my soon to be wife!" We said before we shared our last kiss as an unmarried couple.

*Skip to Stacey's*
I knocked on the door and Kizzy opened it almost instantly.
"Hey Areesa! I'm so excited this is going to be so fun!!"
I just laughed and gave her a big hug.
Everybody was already there so we started playing games, watching movies, and just talked.
"Hey let's make a blanket fort!" Maddie practically yelled.
"Sure why not!" I yelled back. We all just laughed then search the whole house for as many blankets as we could find.
Eventually we all met back in the living room with armfuls of blankets.
When we were all finished we had constructed, THE BEST, blanket fort EVER! We all crawled inside like little children. Giggling and just having so much fun! Gosh I love these girls!
As we were laying in our fort Kirsten out of nowhere says
"Areesa, I'm so glad you're gonna be a part of our family."
I smile and reply "Aww thanks Kirst! Me too!"

_______________________
A/N: Hey sorry I'm not very good at updating but I'm trying to get better! Let me know if y'all are liking the story cause it kinda motivates me☺️😜