Chapter 12

A/N: I had to put ad this video cause lksalkfdjeflkaksdi😍

*Chris's POV*

Areesa's birthday is tomorrow and I've got something really special planned. She is the love of my life and I can't live without her! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i want to be with her for the rest of my life...

*Areesa's POV*

After what happened with Jack yesterday i know i have to talk to him. He is still my friend and i need to forgive him. I texted him and told him to meet me at Starbucks. He agreed and we are gonna meet there in a few minutes. I decided to just ride my long board there since its pretty close to my house. I love being outside especially now that i live in California. I just love all the palm trees and the weather, its so perfect!

When i arrived Jack was already there and he got my favorite drink for me (yas free Starbucks lol). We went outside and just sat in the grass kinda awkwardly for a minute. Then Jack spoke up

"Areesa, I am really really sorry for what i did yesterday. I don't know what i was thinking... will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you and i trust that it won't happen again!" i said with a slight chuckle

"I promise! Never again!"

I gave him a hug glad that we cleared that up. We both talked for a while sipping our drinks. Then i got a phone call from...Crawford

"Hey bro whats up?"

"Areesa I need you to come to the hospital!" I could hear the urgency in his voice and i got really concerned.

"What? Crawford whats wrong??" he paused and i started panicking not knowing whats going on.

"Its Chris, he was acting kinda funny earlier then had a seizure."

"I'm on my way!"

I quickly hung up and asked Jack to give me a ride and he said yes. I threw my long board into the back and we sped off to the hospital. God please let him be ok!

As soon as we arrived i ran into the hospital. I looked around and found the Collins in the waiting room.

"Is he ok??" i said with tears streaming down my face. Crawford came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"The doctor said he'll probably have a bad headache but he'll be fine. He's just resting now." i let out a huge sigh of relief and just hugged Crawf. Ahh that scared me so bad but i'm glad he's ok!

"You can go see him if you want. He's in room 211." I nodded and went to find his room.

A/N: 2.11 (February 11, 2016) is the date Chris followed me on twitter:)

213...212...211

I slowly opened the door and saw my perfect boyfriend sleeping. I quietly sat in a chair next him and grabbed his hand. I rubbed my thumb over the top of his soft hand and smiled at his cute face. Slowly he started waking up. He opened his but quickly shut them again from the light. I quickly went over and shut the curtains. It was darker in the room and he opened his eyes again, but he still had a look of slight discomfort on his face.

"Hey baby." i whispered and sat back down next to him.

"Hello beautiful." he said with a slight smile

"How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts pretty bad but i'm ok."

I smiled and he cupped his hand on my right cheek. We both just stared at each other with smiles on our faces now knowing everything's ok. Soon a nurse walked in and said that he could go home after they gave him a prescription for some medicine.

After about 30 minutes we went home. I went to the Collins and we cuddled as he slept. I took a selfie of us cuddled together for Instagram. The caption was "So blessed to have this amazing guy in my life💘"

He is truly everything to me and i can't live without him.

I love you Christian Collins

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda lame but i promise the next one will be really good;)