Chapter 8

I skipped over to the Collins to shoot a YouTube video announcing me and Chris's relationship. I'm really nervous about how the fans will respond to it though. I don't know if i can deal with a bunch of hate. Ya, I get haters all the time but it would be harder if it was about Chris and I. I just love him too much and I know he loves me so I just want our fans to support us.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Chris opened the door and smiled wide. (I love his smile so much)

"Hey beautiful!" he said then kissed my cheek and gave me a big hug. This boy sure knows how to make me blush!

When we pulled away we just stared at each other for a second.

"Nervous aren't you?"

"How could you tell?" I said kind of sarcastically.

"Oh come on, how long have I known you?...Forever! I can tell when somethings up. I know our fans will be happy for us, and if they think otherwise then they aren't true fans"

I took a big breath knowing he was right and i didn't need to worry.

"I love you Christian" I said giving him another hug.

"I love you more babe" I blushed (again) and he just smiled at me.

We got everything set up to do a video. Chris did his normal intro then said he had some exciting news.

"Areesa and I are finally dating!" He practically yelled with his arms around me and I just laughed at his goofiness.

"I love him so much and I couldn't ask for a boyfriend!"

"And I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend!" He just smiled at me then I kissed his cheek.

We said a couple more things blah, blah, blah.

"And I will see you, and your beautiful face, next time. Boom!"

Chris turned off his camera and started putting his video stuff away.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Kizzy"

"Okaay" Chris said with his goofy smile. Then before i could leave the room he grabbed my waist and whispered "will you bring back some snackables?" 

"You are such a weirdo" I said laughing

I went downstairs and found Kizzy in the kitchen eating some pineapple. I grabbed piece from behind her.

"Hey! Oh hey Areesa!"

"Hey Kizzy whats up?" I asked while looking for some snacks for me and Chris. We are like family so its not weird for me to look through their cupboards and fridge ya know.

"Been chillin. Did you guys make that video?"

"Ya, I'm just nervous about getting hate."

"Hey don't worry about it. I know they'll be supportive!"  

"Thanks Karisma!" I said going to leave the kitchen with my bag of chips.

"Hey Areesa?" 

I turned around "Ya Kiz?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course!" 

We both sat down at the table and I could tell she had an interesting question.

"What do you want to ask me?"

"Well...When did you first realize you loved Christian?"

"Um...I would say when you guys moved away. I was so heartbroken. Chris told he'd miss me and gave me a big hug and I started crying. Even though I was only five I did realize I loved him."

*FLASHBACK*

"I  don't want you to go Chris!" I said crying and hugging him

"I don't want to go either! You're my best friend Areesa!"

Just then he had to get in the car and we both sadly waved as they dove away. I cried for like three days cause i thought i would never see him again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Why do you ask?"

"Well there is this boy I think I really like! But I don't if he likes me more than a friend."

"Well if he really likes you he'll let you know. You are such an amazingly talented and gorgeous girl Karisma! Don't worry!"

"Thanks Areesa! Now you better go get those chips to Chris before he dies!" We both laughed and I headed upstairs. 

Chris was sitting at his computer editing the video. He was wearing his glasses and I think he looks so cute in them! 

I walked up from behind and put my arms around his neck and kissed the side of his head

"Hey babe how's the video coming?"

"Almost finished! Did you bring me snackables?"

"Yes goofball!" I said as I threw the chips at him. He smiled and thanked me. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"I love you babe"

"I love you goofball!" I said hugging him. 

Gosh he's the best!