Chapter 7

Hoshi's POV

When the class ended, me and Jihoon said goodbye to each other and went to our different classrooms. I was being impatient but I told myself to calm down since it's only one class left before lunch time. I hated seeing him sad and I've just recently met him. I'm so whipped and I know I can't stop myself from cupping his cheeks and kissing him. One of these days, I'm going to confess to him but first I'll comfort him in his problems. I'm too in love.

I sat on my seat beside Wonwoo and waited for the teacher. I just said 'hi' to him and stared at the board, thinking of Jihoon. Wonwoo must have seen my face as he asked my what's wrong.

"Hey Hoshi, you seem deep in thought. What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked.

"It's just that I'm starting to have feelings for Jihoon-" I was interrupted by Wonwoo saying "oooh" and grinning like a schoolgirl.

"Like I said, I'm starting to have feelings for him but he's been sad lately and I don't like seeing him sad." I sighed. I turned to my friend for advice.

"I think I know why, I've noticed lately that he ignores one of his friends. His name is Seungcheol-" This time it was me interrupting him. Seungcheol must be the guy trying to talk to Jihoon.

"Seungcheol? Does he have black hair?" I asked.

Wonwoo chuckled at my changed of mood and continued "Yeah he does. Like I was saying, Jihoon has been ignoring him 'cause I saw Seungcheol try to talk to Jihoon at the hall but Jihoon just kept walking forward. It's weird since they are super close." 

I suddenly felt jealous when I learnt that they were "super close" according to Wonwoo. After that I felt anger. If Seungcheol was close to Jihoon then why would he make him sad? He doesn't deserve to be friends with Jihoon.

Wonwoo chuckled again at my frowning face, he patted my back and said "Relax Hoshi, You'll get through this". I thanked my friend and focused more on the lesson. I would sometimes glance at the clock to see if it was lunch time and finally it was. The bell rang and I said a quick goodbye to Wonwoo and sprinted to the roof. I kinda got lost since I haven't explored the school that much. I hope Jihoon won't get mad that I'm late. 

Finally, I reached the roof and saw that there were plants. It was cool since this was first time being in a roof garden. I looked around in awe to see different kinds of plants and flowers. Then I saw him. I was facing his back so he hasn't seen me. He was sitting on a bench similar to those in the cafeteria but it was wooden instead of plastic. He was eating a sandwich and I walked towards him. 

I was now behind him but he hasn't seen me yet so I did the cheesiest thing to do and covered his eyes with my hands. He let go of his sandwich and held my hands to see who it was. I felt my face heat up and blush because his hands were so soft. I want to hold his hands forever.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"The most good-looking guy ever." I grinned as I let go of his face and sat beside him. 

"Are you sure?" He playfully raised his eyebrow and I quickly glanced at his lips that was so kissable.

We stared at each other until there was an awkward silence. "Sooo..." I said. 

"Yeah..."

"What did you want to say, Jihoon?" I asked.

Jihoon sighed, he looked down on his hands and closed his eyes. "I didn't think it would be this hard... "

I continued staring at him as he thought of what to say. "Is this about Seungcheol?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just don't get it. I've been with him longer than anyone. He was my best friend." Jihoon said. His eyes started to water and I rubbed his back reassuringly. 

"It's okay if you don't tell me. I'll just comfort you." I smiled at him.

"No it's okay, maybe I need to tell someone so I can finally move on." He said as he wiped his tears. "I loved him, Hoshi. He was the best friend I could ever ask for. He was so sweet to me and caring that I couldn't stop myself from falling for him. But he didn't like me back and I was so crushed. My heart broke."

I was speechless. So Jihoon loves Seungcheol. I was foolish for thinking I had a chance with him but this isn't about me, this is about Jihoon. Even if he doesn't love me back, I will do whatever it takes for him to move on and be happy.

"He was the only one I have ever loved. He was my first and my last. No one would ever love me like how I loved him"

Oh how he was wrong, I love you Jihoon. So much. It wasn't time for me to confess my feelings for him, he was going through so much and I didn't want to add on in his problems. I rubbed his back comfortingly and let him cry.

Jihoon was going through so much sadness so I hugged him. He didn't pull away and hugged me back and that made my heart flutter. 

I whispered into his ear "You don't know this, Jihoon, but someone out there loves you. You just don't know it yet."