[Coming Back]

The next day, the four of us were studying for Potions.

"Faye! I got it!" Fawn yells, barging into the common room. Everyone looks at her.

"What? I'm about to save my sisters voice." She said, making a face and diverting her attention back to me slowly.

I look at her, an unbelievable expression on my face.

"Well," she says, "it's not a spell..." She trails off.

I give her a look. "Do you want your voice back or not?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I look at my feet. "That's what I thought." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

I look back at Dominique, Quinn, and Zaya.

"They can come to. Come on." She said, leaving.

****

We were walking through the halls.

"Where are we going?" Dom asked for the four of us.

"The RoR." She said. The Room of Requirement. I think of it as a room to fit your mood.

Fawn stopped in front of a wall and started pacing. Then a door appeared. "My friends are already here." She said, opening the door.

I see Callie, Fawns best friend, stirring something in a pot while her other friends are talking and laughing.

"Done!" Callie yells. "Perfect timing then." Fawn says, smiling.

I scrunch up my nose, not approving of what's about to happen.

"Come on Faye. Don't be such a pussy." Fawn says.

My head whips towards her, my eye twitching. Then I give her a look that says, 'you wanna go?'

I grab the little cup Callie has in her hand to get the potion, dip it in the potion to it is half-way filled, and drank it.

I swallow and make a disgusted face.

"That taste horrid." I say. A smile grows on my face as I look at my sister.

She engulfs me in a hug.

"OK, I just got my voice back, don't kill me." I say, laughing.

"In perfect timing to. We have Quidditich try outs since, like, five people left the team." Dom said.

"Oh shit! I forgot about Quidditich." I say. "To focused on--err--school." I hesitate. I was about to Potter. Thank Merlin.

"What were you going to say?" Fawn said, opening the door. "What I meant to say?" I say, more as a question.

"Mmmhmm." She says as we walk down the halls.

"Well, gotta tell everybody that I have my voice back and I can finally tell Potter off!" I yell, cheery and happy.

I ran into the common room and everyone looks at me.

"Oh sorry I just wanted a big entrance." I say.

Everyone stares at me.

"Tough crowd." I whisper behind to Dominique, Quinn, Zaya, and Fawn.

"Well, this is not what I expected sooo..." I say, trailing off.

"No it's not that. It's just that he been trying to make som-" Gabrelle Thomas didn't have time to finish. Only because we hear a loud explosion.

"What the..." I say, edging closer to where the sound come from.

"Oh. No surprise. Potters room." I say, rolling my eyes and turning around.

"Well, then." I say.

"At least I got my voice back." I add, shrugging.