[Hair]

* Two years later*

I wake up to Dominique shaking me. "Fayyyyyyeee..." She said. "Faye!" She yells urgently which makes me fall off my bed.

"Oww what the fuck Dom?" I ask her getting up. She just stares at me. "Y-y-your h-hair.." She says. I grab a piece of my hair and bring it in front of my eyes. I scream. My hair is a bright green. "POTTER!!" I yell, running out my dorm. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I'm pretty sure he heard me since he poked his head out his dorm.

*James P.O.V*

I wake to a girl screaming. "Fred...?" I ask him. "Don't go out-"

"POTTER!" I hear Faye yell. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I poke my head out my dorm and try to hold in my laugh. Multiple people are already looking outside, watching if she'll actually kill me. "Are you se-" She starts. "Don't say it!" Fawn, her older sister, yells. "James. I think you should run." Fred tells me. "He's right; you should run." Dom says. Faye is still fuming. Ha! Fuming Faye! I smirk.

"Why are you smiling?" Dom asked me. "Cause it's a Fuming Faye." I say. Faye groans loudly and stomps her foot. "5." She says. This is my cue to get pants and run.

I'm running down the halls with Faye running behind me. Shit! My wand. Buuuut, it was a good idea to put her hair green since Slytherins color is green.

I find a broom cupboard and and run in after a sharp corner. I hear a groan and disappearing footsteps. "How the hell am I going to get this out?" I hear.

"Why the hell won't he leave me alone either?" Faye says. Because it's FUUUUN! I think to myself. "I can't believe he can't see this. How I really feel. The dumb fuck..." She says. I raise my eyebrows.

"Faye!" Dom yells. "I'm right here." She says. "Why is he so stupid?" Faye asked. "I don't know, Faye. Come on, let's go get dressed for classes." She says. And they leave.

What the fuck did I just over hear?

*Faye P.O.V*

We walk back to the common room and walk to my dorm. I ignore the stares and, when Dominique walks in, I slam the door. "Bloody hell, he so stupid." I say, falling face first on my pillow. "Well, don't weep around. I have a really good idea." Quinn Wood said. "Your smart, Quinn." Zaya Longbottom said.

**************

"I look like a slut, Quinn." I say, examining my face. She put mascara, blush, etc, on my face.

"Well, it'll work." Quinn said. "Wipe a little bit off, atleast? It doesn't go well with my green hair." I say, rolling my eyes. She laughs. "OK." She says. She wipes a little off and I'm happy. But not happy enough. I claim I have to go to the bathroom and come out with my natural face. "B-But FA-" "NO." "Let's get this over with. Those damn Slytherins won't give me a break after they see my hair." I say, walking out the dorm. "Get 'em, Faye!" Dom yells. "Oh shut up! I need someone to come with me so I won't be alone with the Slytherins!" I say. "I'll go." Zaya volunteers. "Kay, let's go."

We walk into the Great Hall and, like I predicted, some one from the Slytherin table yelled, "Nice hair, Acour!" It was Scorpius. Sometimes I don't know how the other Potter is friends with him. And how Rose likes the git.

I sit with Zaya and slam my head in my arms. "Potter." I whisper threateningly, but dreamily. I raise my head up and start getting some food. I glance to the side and see him staring at me attentively. Then I think about our latest....encounter. My eyes widen as I realize something.

When I stopped and sat down against that wall, there was a broom cupboard. But he would be stupid enough to no see it...right?"

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I say. "What?" Zaya asked me. "I-I just realized something. W-we need to go to Dom and Quinn. I-I have to tell you s-something." I say, stuttering and pulling her out of the Great Hall.

We reach the Gryffindor common room and see Dom and Quinn walking out. "Go back in the dorm." I say.

"Aww, shit!" Dom yells once I tell them what happened. "He was looking at me weird in the Great Hall then I realized." I say, rubbing my temples. "Welp, this is going to be awkward." Quinn says. "No shit." Zaya says. "Lets just. Lets just get this day over with so I can sleep this off." I say, standing up. "Kay, lets go." Dom says.

We start walking out to the Great Hall. Today is not a good day. Well so far. Shit, I just jinxed it.