Chapter 4- The Unstoppable Lillian

Last time on, "When Lightning Strikes....."
No, not the......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     
    Unstoppables. The Unstoppables are a group of "bad guys" from LF Hollow. We were supposed to split up and go to different quadrants of the world but why are they here? In my family's quadrant. Or what's left of my family anyway. They must have been getting in trouble in their part of the Earth. The bad part is that if they see me, they will take me as a prisoner and I might never ever be free again. I had to do something, something bold, bolder than all of their moustaches. Which is really bold by the way. I scan the area as fast as I can. Ah hah! A cliff! As a take a quick look to see if there is a village under that cliff. Nope. I run to the cliff as I am pulling my jacket off then I jump. It is the most dangerous thing I've ever did in my life. Then again, I was just about to go back to my plagued village of LF Hollow. As I am flying free I am almost ready to get my wings ready for their part as a parachute. Ready......Set.........Go! I let go of my grip on my jacket and let my wings fly free. I go straight up into the air, almost if the gravitational pull on me has stopped. I am slowly going down to Earth when I see some faces at the bottom. They look familiar. It's Hannah and Molly and Eleanor. They followed me here. But how'd they get down there? The world may never know. I still am heading towards the ground and I land as light as a feather. I am so proud of myself for doing something dangerous. My mom never let's me out out of the house nowadays.
     "What are you guys doing here?" I said.
    "That's what we wanted to talk about." Molly says.
    "Well, what are ya waiting for? Tell me." I say back.
   "You're not the only one with a secret." Eleanor says. Hannah and Molly nod.
   "What?????" I say
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     What will be their secret?
Find out on the next chapter of "When Lightning Strikes....."