Chapter 3-Mr. Zacho's Secret

Last time on "When Lightning Strikes"
"I have a secret, I am a......"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"....unicorn."
"What? This is the big twist? He's a unicorn?" I say.
"That actually is a big twist because I never would have guessed it." Molly says.
"I knew it! I knew it!" Hannah says.
"No you didn't, you thought he wasn't going to be anything special." I say back.
    "I thought he was going to be a fairy of some sort!" She says back.
    "Well I knew he wasn't going to be!" I say.
    "How?" She says back to me.
    "Because I'm a fairy!" I say. I realised what I said and then covered my mouth quickly. They all step back because I'm in anger mode and they thought I was going to do something to them. I never should have said anything. I never should have thought anything was suspicious and just leave my teacher alone and stay out of his personal life. But I had to know, I had to and now all of my friends know my secret. I do a flash of lightning and run away. I'm never going to go back, ever. I'll run away until I've found an ocean and then I'll sail across it. To a different continent. You know what, I'll just go  back to where I came from. I don't care if there is a plague, I'll just keep going. Because I blew everything and we haven't even been here a year yet. Because I had to know and now everybody knows. I keep running away until something catches my eye, no, please no, not the..........

       What has gotten Lillian so worked up about. Is it the police or is it something else?Find out on the next chapter of "When Lightning Strikes....."