Chapter 12| Pillow Fight

The next day I wake up and Luna is still asleep. It's only 11 in the morning and for me that's early.

Especially on a weekend.

I thought about waking her up, but she would kill me if I did. So I decide against it.

I get dressed in my dark wash skinny jeans, a dark grey spaghetti strap shirt with a cream cardigan on top.

I head downstairs to see nobody. I guess Luna's parents already left for work.

Luna's parents are as busy as mine. She has a little brother named Daniel who is 8 years old. So she ends up basically raising him.

Just like how Max and I raise Scarlett. Sometimes I have to take care of Max and sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes Scarlett takes care of us.

All of us take care if each other. It's mainly me and Max who take care of Scarlett though.

I decide on making some eggs and bacon for her and Daniel since nobody is awake right now.

Just as I was putting the last of the bacon on a plate footsteps are coming down the stairs.

"Hey Ali" a little voice says.

I turn around to see the little blond boy also known as Daniel.

His hair is all messed up but in a cute little kid way. He wears a plaid patterned pyjama pants and a white t-shirt.

"Morning Daniel" I say cheerily. "Is your sister up yet?"

He mumbles a no and slumps down in a chair and I pass him a plate of breakfast with a glass of watermelon and blueberry juice (Note: Don't knock it until you try it watermelons and blueberry go pretty well together)

"She's still snoring" he says taking a bite of his bacon.

"Well I'm going to put her breakfast in the oven so it doesn't get cold but if she doesn't wake up when we're done breakfast. She will be awoken from the deep sleep" I say grinning.

He picks up on what I mean and he all of a sudden not tired and he straightens his back and shovels the food into his mouth.

"Don't choke" I warn him. He smiles with his puffed up cheeks and eats slower but still is eating as if he hasn't eaten in weeks.

Boys.

~~~~~~

We finish our breakfast and Luna is still asleep.

Daniel gets dressed out of his pajamas and we take pillows into her bedroom.

I count down quietly.

"4...3...2...1" On one we both scream war cries and pound her with the pillows.

She wakes up startled shielding her face with her arms.

"Oh you're so gonna get it!" She screams before grabbing a pillow and starts attacking.

We end up going into an all out pillow fight.

We all swing at once and in sync we fall to the ground. After a moment of silence we fall into a heap of laughter. Our body shake as the laughter explodes into the room.

We probably look crazy. Good thing we're home alone.

After sobering up from laughter Luna gets changed into some black leggings and an over sized hoodie.

She curls her hair like every morning.

I sit on her bed and watch her as she carefully wraps strands of hair around her curling wand.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask as I fall on my back and sink into the soft bed.

"I don't know" she said as she took out the last piece of her hair. She played with the curls to loosen them up a little and we head downstairs. When we reach the bottom of the stairs the door bell rings.

Luna opens the door and muscular guy stands there holding... Luna's purse?

He has light brown hair with streaks of blond and he has soft blue eyes. He wears a brown leather jacket and some black jeans with some professional looking sneakers.

"Dallas?" she says confused.

So this is Dallas? I understand why Luna kept saying he was hot. He is pretty cute. Obviously that was just a plus. Luna is not into looks as much as personality. And considering how she described him he's really nice and kind.

"You left this in my car yesterday. When I got in my car this morning I realized it was sitting in the passenger seat" he explains sheepishly.

Aww, I think he's blushing. Cute!

I ship it!

He hands her the purse and she takes it. "Thanks" she smiles.

At least he makes her happy. I can totally see them together. "I better get going. I just wanted to quickly stop by and drop it off. See you Monday?" he asks.

She nods and he leaves as she closes the door with a huge smile.

She doesn't even realize I'm there smirking at her until I clear my throat.

She breaks out of her daze and snaps her head at me. "Isn't he so nice?" She smiles dreamily.

"You like him a lot don't you?" I say genuinely happy for her. She nods. "Yeah" she says softly.

"I think he likes you" I smile. She looks at me intensely to see if I was being serious. "You think?" she says hopeful.

I nod in reply and we head into the living room.

We decide on watching some tv and then we head to Taco Bell to get some food.

We split up afterwards and she drops me off at my house. For the rest of the day I'm home alone with Scarlett so we decide on going shopping. Max is out with some friends doing some 'guys day'.

Apparently it's like a girls day out but for guys. Atleast that's what Max told me.

We buy a few outfits and shoes for school. We shop at Forever 21, Hot Topic, H&M, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Zara, and Pink by Victoria Secret.

We can't buy anything else since our hands are already full so we head home.

On the way home my songs play on the radio and I start singing them while Scarlett hums along.

She congratulates me on getting on the radio and how she's happy for me. Ever since I started singing my confidence levels have boosted and I'm getting better about the attention and stuff so I'm happy I did this.

We arrive home and we put away everything that we bought.

This was more of a relaxation day and I haven't had a day like this in so long. I'm happy.

I also now have a new ship. What to call them...

Dunallas, Duna, Lunallas. I think of it later. I really need to think about this more.

Maybe I can get an app to mash their names together?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Note: So I'm really happy. I don't want to write too much about Luna and Dallas (Allison needs to think of a ship name for them, any ideas?) since I might write a book about them. Who knows. Either way their story is really cute.

Hope you enjoyed! <3

-Sarah