Chapter 24. (Mature)

Start from the beginning

“Well hello there!”

I turned around and Harry was standing in the doorway of his bedroom staring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him to give him a kiss. “Hi.”

He smiled, “I love when you kiss me. It never fails to take my breath away.”

I chuckled, “You’re such a corny little bastard.”

“Yes. But I’m your horny little bastard.” He covered his mouth with his hand and laughed, “I meant corny.”

“Sure you did.” I shook my head and laughed.

I never knew how to respond when he would say things like that to me. He always claimed that he said it on accident but I knew my Hazza and I knew that he was a lot more inappropriate than he let people believe. We hadn’t gotten to the step in our relationship where we had sex. We hadn’t even discussed it before. I knew that I was ready and I was pretty sure that he was ready but I just didn’t know. I didn’t want to just bring it up like ‘Hey babe! Wanna go fuck?’. It just always felt awkward to me in my mind so I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like outside of my mind. I really didn’t want to find out to be honest.

“You ok love? I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.”

I shook my head, “No babe. I’m fine.” I placed one more kiss on his lips, “I’m almost ready. I’ll be downstairs in a few minutes.”

I got dressed and made my way down the stairs right after him with a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My hands were shaking as I held on to the steering wheel and turned down another street to get to my grandparent’s house. Not only was I nervous about them meeting Harry but I was also nervous about seeing my little sister. We hadn’t seen each other in around a year and I was afraid that she may have forgotten about me. That was one thing that I just didn’t want to happen. I would be absolutely devastated if the little girl I used to spend all of my time with had forgotten her big brother because he hadn’t kept his promise. I promised her that I would see her all of the time but things hadn’t been as easy as I thought they would be.

“Are we there yet? Where are we going?”

I turned to look at Harry who was absolutely clueless about everything. He had already taken me to several places today and now it was my turn to surprise him. We had done so much in the morning that I was pretty worn out but I was just so happy to be with him. We had a lot of fun bowling, picnicking, go-karting, and he even took me to a shooting range that his godfather owned. The day had gone perfectly and it honestly couldn’t be any better in my opinion. Well it could be better if my nerves weren’t so bad.

I turned onto my grandfather’s street after 40 never ending minutes of driving from the park. Harry looked out the window and asked, “Where are we?”

I shrugged, “You’ll see in a few minutes.”

I went down the street and turned into the driveway of the familiar house that I used to spend a lot of my time at. It looked almost identical to what it used to look like and I was happy to see that nothing had changed.

I took a deep breath and looked at Harry, “Ok. Let’s do this before I chicken out love.”

He shrugged and we both got out of his car. I shut the door and I walked over to Harry and grabbed his hand before walking up to the front door and knocking on it lightly. We waited for a few seconds and I was about to run until I saw the door knob turning and a little girl poking her head through the open door.