Chapter 1

So this is my first fanfic on here and it's also my first Zarry. If feel like the first chapter is kind of blah but I'll be updating soon. Please please please let me know what you think. It would mean a lot to me! Thank you!

Chapter 1:

I walked into my math class and sat down at my desk in the back of the classroom. I sighed and put my head down wishing that the day would soon be over. About three hours and I would be out of school for the day and I could finally go home and read in peace. With only a few more months of school left I was pretty anxious to get the hell out of there and start going to college. It would be an understatement if I said that I was excited to go away from this place and be able to focus on my future. Nothing new ever happened in our little town and I wished that I could just go out into the world and see all of the things that I had dreamed of seeing. It’s not that I didn’t love being with my friends and family all of the time but I just wanted something exciting to happen in my life for a change. I was always hoping for a grand adventure in my life and it’s not something that I had ever been able to have. I mean I don’t think anyone would want to live the life of the town loser and unfortunately that was the part that I was playing. Everyone knew me as, well that’s the thing, nobody knew me. I was just a nobody. You never heard anyone talking about boring Harry Styles.

I looked up to see that my teacher was walking into the classroom. I didn’t really dislike my math class and that was because of Mr. Higgins. Math was definitely not my strongest subject but he made it fun. If we all do well on our tests he buys us food and lets us watch a movie on the day of our choice. He is one of those teachers that students can actually relate to and I know if I have any problems I can come talk to him. I talk to him more than I talk to my counselor and if you ask me he should take her place.

“Well hello Mr. Styles. Early again I see. Didn’t feel like dealing with the lunch room today?” It wasn’t a rare occasion that I would decide to skip most of lunch and sit in his room so I wouldn’t have to deal with the annoying rubbish that goes on during that time.

“Yea. Sorry about that. I hope you don’t mind.”

He shrugged, “I don’t mind at one bit. After all, you are my favorite student.”

At that I couldn’t help but smile, “And you’re my favorite teacher.”

“Excited to graduate?”

I nodded, “I’m far beyond excited. I can’t stand it here anymore.”

He laughed, “Oh I understand that. School wasn’t such a walk in the park for me either.”

“Yet you still came back.”

“I did. Mostly just because I wanted to help kids with their education but also because I felt old.”

We both laughed and he sat down at his desk to look through some papers. “Hmm…”

I looked up, “What?”

“I guess we have a new student today. It’s kind of late in the year. Mind if he sits next to you?”

I shook my head, “No, that’s fine. What’s his name?”

“Zayn Malik.”

“Cool name. Any background about him on that paper of yours?”

He chuckled, “Nope. Just a name.”

“Well I’m sure he won’t be that bad.”

He shrugged, “We’ll see.”

The bell rang to let all of the students and faculty know that lunch period was over. After five minutes of yelling and shuffling around in the halls everyone made their way into the class. I had yet to see the new kid come in but shortly after the last bell rang someone slammed the door shut. I looked over to Mr. Higgins and saw that he was talking to a boy that must have been Zayn. He pointed at the desk next to me and when Zayn turned around I swear my heart stopped. He was the most stunning person I had ever seen. He had short jet black hair with a blond streak and he was dressed in a black leather jacket, black combat boots, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black t shirt. As he got closer I noticed that he had his ears pierced and his facial hair just made him so much sexier. He slid into the chair next to me and leaned back putting his feet on the table.