You Got Into A Big Fight: Part 2 ~Zayn~

"Oh My God...Zayn!" You whimpered.

"We were hoping to could come over right now?" The nurse said.

"Yes, I'll be there right away!" You said and hung up. Zayn was in a accident! Your mind instantly went to the worst case possible. Is Zayn Ok? Is he dead? Was it my fault? you thought. You quickly ran to the bedroom and put on a pair of jeans and just leaving your tank top on then grabbed your coat and put on a pair of boots, grabbing your car keys.

You waited for the elevator and it came instantly. When you reach ground floor, you went to the private parking and got in the car, starting the engine immediately.

You got to the hostpital and rushed to the nurses table.

"Hi, I'm (Y/F/N). I'm here for Zayn Mailk?" You asks and the nurse nodded and type something into her computer.

"Just go straight down that way and turn left. He'll will be in room 149. There will be a security guard out front." He pointed to the way.

"Thank you!" You said and ran off to the direction to pointed and turned left. You found room 149 and there was 2 big security guards standing outside. "Hi I'm Zayns girlfriend!" You panted, with eyes full of tears

"Go in Miss (Y/L/N)." One of them said, knowing who you are from T.V.

You opened the door and saw Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis sitting beside Zayn. They all turned to look at you. You heart loosened when you saw that Zayn was conscious, with only his arm in a sling. You walked closer while trying to wipe your tears away with your sleeve but they just keep pouring out. 'I nearly lost him' You thought.

"We'll give you two some private time" Louis smiled and got up off the chair and the other 3 boys followed. "We'll come see you tomorrow" He said to Zayn and he nodded giving a smile back. They waved goodbye and walked out the door, giving you a gentle smile as they pass. You walked closer to Zayn and sat down on one of the chairs, sobbing your eyes out.

"I'm sorry Zayn!" You cried. "I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! This all happened because of me!" 

"(Y/N) Don't cry...please...I hate seeing you cry. It makes me sad. Also it is not your fault. I was being a jerk and this is my punishment for treating the love of my life badly." He smiled and cupped your face with his free hand. "Don't cry anymore O.K.?" He said and wiped your tears away with his thumb.

You nodded and start to check if he was O.K. "Are you hurt badly? Is everythign ok? Do you feel dizzy?" You asked, all paniced.

"I'm fine, I just fractured my arm. But it'll be fine after a month or two the doctor said and I can go home tomorrow" He reassured you. "I'm sorry (Y/N)" He apologized and you looked at him confused, while wiping the last of your tears.

"Why?"

"Well because of my behavior lately. I promise I wasn't myself, it's just that work has been all piled up so I went out drinking to try and loosen up a bit, but it backfired. I was more tired and pissed off about everything. Then when I stomped out, I went to bar for a glass of wine or something and I realized how horrible I have been treating you. Your crying face just popped in my head and my chest tighten. I was going to go back home and make up with you but as I was driving half way home, this little kid just ran out of the street to get something and I crashed in a nearby fence. And then this happened" He explained.

"And I'm sorry to Zayn... I shouldn't of nagged about you not having to spend time with me when you have a lot of work. So from here on now, I promise I wouldn't nagged at you" You smiled and he frowned a little.

"I don't wnat that." He said "I want you to nagged at me, but not all time of course" He chuckled slightly. "But if I'm not spending time with you, I want you nagged it to me then I'll feel like you will need me and that I can protect you and be the perfect boyfriend" He smiled.

"Ok then, from now on. I'll nagged at you when I want a cuddle but I want you to speak to me when you're tired and I can help you relax" You smiled back.

"Promise" He agreed and you stick out your little pinky and Zayn locked his around yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a month and a half, Zayn's arm has been healed and went back to work again but you never fought after that argument, you two would always talk it out.

That was a bit short but I hope you liked it!! Over 46,000 reads WOOHOOO! Thanks again guys!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIALL! OUR LITTLE IRISH PRINCE IS ALREADY 20 :3