Chapter 2

Toko pov

Once math was over me and Mono walked to P.E. But since there is snow everywhere we have are P.E in the gym which was huge! Because how much it snowed we do everything every kind of sport in here miles, football, soccer. All the sports. So it was pretty big. Me and mono walked into the locker rooms, and got the change I watched, her a tiny bit. I'm not a stalker ... Well I don't think. I got dressed and stood in a spot where I waited for mono to be done. After maybe a minute she ran over to me "you ready?" She asked , I nodded and we walked out of the locker room. I have to say she did look really cute in her P.E outfit , are uniforms were sweatpants with a tank top , and for the boys just sweatpants and a t-shirt , which I hated. Sure the heater was on in the gym but that doesn't mean it not cold! That's why me and Mono Always were are jackets. "So Toko did you read the fan fic I sent you?" She asked "umm... Ya like one chapter though I was busy..." We walked over to are class and sat down on the floor and waited for the teacher. "Busy with what besides the 'your lie in April ' marathon?" I turned my head and blushed "o-oh well nothing I was just being lazy..." She looked at me "I know when your lying ! Were you on a date ! Did you go on a date with someone ! Are you dating someone !!" She said almost fangirling "wait w-what!?!? No way!! I haven't date a guy in my life and I'm not starting now!!!" I said she put on a sad face "hmmm.... Well that sad.. If you did have a boyfriend I would want to meet him right away!" I rubbed the back of my next "w-well you don't know I could have a girlfriend..." Mono already knew I was bisexual she wasn't though she was straight "ya I guess your right, ether way I would want to meet them !" I nodded , the teacher walked over to us "hello class I'm going to take roll lets start out with with a first set of curl ups and push ups!" I started my curl up which was a breeze we only had to do 10 then I got to push ups I did a perfect push-up everytime.

Sure I was lazy but I could be strong sometime mostly went I'm try to impress Mono. "Ok choose a partner and do a lift shrug" are coach said me and Mono got up and turn around so are backs were facing each other we wrapped are arms together and I leaned down so her back was curved and mine was straight , we change sides a couple of times and did are other stretches for the morning until the coach spoke up "ok today we are playing basket ball with Miss Baldwin today you guys are red team so go get your flag colors !" Me and Mono got up and walked over to get are red flags "I hate basketball! " I said tired as ever "ya, but some one as small as you probably can't even reach the basket " she laughed "you say that one more time and your dead!" I joked , I was small but Mono didn't know that I hate my high and I feel down about it sometimes...

We walked over to the big Court with the other class room and the games began. I looked forward at the person who had the ball who was running towards are basket I ran over and pushed it out of his hands Mono right behind me we dribbled the ball over to there basket Mono protected me for others and sometimes I pasted it to her and she pasted it back , right when I was at the Basket I jump and put the ball right threw, Boom! 1 point for the best team around! Me and Mono did a high five and we cheered. All the boys looked at us, me and Mono were the best girl P.E athletes in the school , mostly because girl at are age are more girly or hate sports. A couple more games played I got 4 goals and Mono 2 . We won by 7 points to 0. It was time to pack up and me and Mono walked to the locker rooms , I sweating a lot and being in the locker rooms didn't help , they didn't put a air conditioner in here because most of the girls don't do shit at P.E but I do!

I got dressed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair so it didn't look like a rats nests. The second I was done I walked out side into the freezing cold and waited for mono. I wait for a couple minutes and I saw her come out of the locker room with her other friend... She walked off with out even saying bye to me I felt kinda sad , but I needed to lighten up! The bell rung and I had to go to science. Me and Mono didn't have science together , I walked to my classroom and opened the door the meet a warm breeze , Mrs.lockerner was my favorite teacher she kept the room warm also I was her favorite student. "Hey Mrs. Lockerner !" I said she looked up from her book she was reading "oh hello darling! How was your day ?" ,"cold as ever" I joke "well oh corse I don't know why they would make a school in such a cold place . But anyway I have some thing I need you to deliver to the office for me" she said everyone gathered in there seats and were  talking "class be quit and get out what it says on the board" she got papers out of her desk and handed them to me "can you bring these to the Principle?" I nodded "sure!" ," thank you darling " I gradded the papers and set my back pack next to my desk And walked out the door. THe office wasn't that far it was really close to be honest. I headed inside the office to look for the principle, to be honest I hated him he did agree with gay or lesbian. He hated it that's why we had a policy that you can't date the other gender. You would think "oh they can't do that" well the school board knows about it but