Chapter 1 - True Love

Toko pov

I walked across the street , a cold breeze hitting my face with every step. I was walking home from school and it was winter not the best time to walk home if you live in Spokane Washington. It snows a lot! I'm wearing and nice blue jacket with a furry inside of it. I adore to it, I also wore blue thick jeans . But even wearing that didn't help what so ever! My house was a mile away from my school. Sopu high school, weird name right? Ya no one know why it's called that. As I walked on the cold snow my phone buzzed. I guickly got out my phone. I usually don't get text from people.... I opened the texted app to find Mono had texted me. I smiled and texted her back.

Mono: you home yet?
Toko: nope! XD it freezing out here!
Mono: no duh , text me when you get back I need to tell you something

I put my phone back into my purple backpack to make sure it doesn't freeze! The walk was lonely but at least I had my mind . I day dream of my favorite animes and Oc's , and anime crushes , and before I knew it I was at my house. I went up to the door and got out my keys , they felt like ice to I hesitated to hold them.

But soon enough I got it in, I turned it and went inside . I guickly closed the door behind me. All the warm air inside the house covered my whole face , I felt great! I put my stuff on the couch and went into my room to change my wet cold cloths.

Once I was done I had worn pjs because I knew I wasn't going anywhere today. I went over to my backpack, to pull out my phone

Toko: I'm home
Mono: great!! I needed to send you this link of a Tatusa X reader I think you'll really love it.
Toko: omg thanks

Ok I know what your thinking. But I'm not happy that she just sent me a fan fic.... I wish we could really text you know like normal people. But she is to shy to text . She told me she doesn't even know how to text....All you have to do is type in a few words and boom you got a text.

I set my phone down on my coffee table and went into the kitchen. I yawned I started to make some tea. When my door bursts open. I jumped
"Wow!!! It cold out there" my friend Sakio said , "why are you here!" , "I was close and I decided to stop by" . Let me tell you who Sakio is! He's a guys with prefers grades . Aka he's normal. "Well you should of called first." I said getting out of the kitchen and grabbing his bag from his hands. I set it down my my hallway closet . "So how are you ?" Sakio asked "horrible as always..." I sighed "Mono again?" He asked and sat down on the couch I soon joined him . Sakio knew about well .... I kinda liked Mono .... A lot .... Like a lot a lot ! "Ya she texted me again but just about a fan Fics and stuff ..." I leaned my head on his shoulder "that sucks ! I need to show her how text people " Sakio stated "how do you teach texting? It putting your sentence on a phone!!" I rolled my eyes "well anyway how was walking home?" , "horrible ! I have to change my cloths everytime, I have so much laundry to do..." I said and he laughed "well you want to watch a anime? I want to watch your lie in April , I haven't seen it yet" I took my head off his shoulder "oh sure, I have wanted to see that!" I smiled and turned on my tv with the remote, and pulled up Netflix "I'll make some snacks you set you the anime" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

I grabbed a big bowl then popcorn. I put the pop corn in the microwave a waited for it to be done "ok it's started up!" I hear Sakio yell "ok almost done" I said back I heard the microwave beep , I opened the door and a string smell of butter hit my noise I smiled. I put the popcorn in the bowl and got two waters and walked out to the living room. I looked over at Sakio to see him holding a blanket . I put the food and drinks on the coffee table and sat down in my couch . Sakio put the blanket over me and him, we were ready to watch are anime!!

We were on the last episode it was around 4 o'clock , and we were in full on tears. The worst part is we have school tomorrow. I'll probably just sleep on Mono... I looked over Sakio see him wiping his tears away , he looked over at me and put a smile on his face "hey you don't mind if I crash here do you?" He asked "why not? It's 4 am I'm not going to let you walk home at this time!" I laughed and rested my head on his chest "well my alarm is set and I'm tired so good night" I said closing my eyes "good night " he rubbed my head. I giggled , now let me explain we are just friends , and there's no way he likes me because he's gay so he can't like me so we are cuddly , awesome friends.... Ya that's what I call it....