Chapter Three: what?

"Hey,Scarlett wake up." Someone says shaking me.

My eyes flutter open and I am emidiatley blinded by the sun.

"What the?" I ask shading my eyes from the sun.

"Hey are you OK?"

"Do you need me to call an ambulance?"

I was imidiantly bombarded with concerned voices.

"How long have I been out?" I ask looking at Taylor.

"Not long." She replied handing me a cup of water that I gladly took and gulped down.

"Why did I pass out?" I have know idea why I did but it just have been a good reason because I'm not the one to randomly pass out.

"Well it started when we saw them." She said pointing to two boys currently sitting on a bench with concerned faces.

Well that explains it then. I passed out because I saw the boys of my dreams, literally.

"What are they doing here?" I ask looking away from them to my best friend which looked like she was about to explode.

"The hell if I know, all I know is that we got on a ride with them and when it ended you walked over to a vencg with Ethan and you were out like a light." She said kind of laughing at the end.

Well that's embarrassing, I passed out in front of the dude that I have the hugest crush on.

"Don't look there coming." She said quickly looking like we were in a conversation.

Well that don't work because my dumb self looked.

I was met with the mist beautiful set of brown eyes.

"Hey are you ok?" Asked Grayson with a concerned look.

"Y-yeah, I'm ok." I say struggling to get the words out.

"Are you sure?" Ethan said feeling my fore head.

"Yeah, why are you feeling my head?" I asked after a second of him still keeping his hand there.

"Ohh sorry." He said taking his hand off and wiping it on his pants.

"Sorry you'll have to excuse my brothers, he's a little weird." Grayson said patting Ethan on his shoulder.

"Shut up." Ethan said shrugging his shoulder off him.

"Come on bro, you can't deny it." Grayson said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh st their childness.

"Hey have you guys gotten tickets to coahella yet?" Ethan asked.

"I wish I could but I can't afford it." I said sadly.

"Same." Taylor said from next to me.

"That sucks." Grayson said with a pout.

"Yeah that would have been cool to spend a day with you." Ethan said looking at me.

Did I just hear right or did Ethan Dolan just say that it would have been cool to spend a day with him.

Ohh dear lord please keep me from jumping out of this seat and screaming like a little girl.

"Mabey we can get you guys tickets." Grayson said happily.

"Yeah, we can ask our manager for some extras." Ethan said high fiving Grayson.

"Wait, well need your numbers so that we can text you when we get the tickets so you can meet us there." Grayson said piping up.

I mentally am bouncing off the walls, Grayson Dolan just asked me for my number.

Both Ethan and Grayson handed me and Taylor their phones and we both put our numbers in.

"Ok well text you when we get them, we have to go back to our apartment." Ethan said with a pout.

Before they left we took a bunch of pictures and hugged goodbye.

I can not believe that this just happened.

As soon as they were out of eye sight I started dancing around and giggleing, yeah I got a lot of looks but I don't care.

I JUST MET THE DOLAN TWINS!

Hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to Vite and comment if you liked it. I won't be updating till later since my parents are being @ss holes and taking my phone after dinner from now on😢😠