Chapter One: A Month Later

It's been a month since I sent that message to the dolan twins. A part of me doesn't care if they respond or not but another is fan girilling and waiting anxiously by the phone.

"Hey Scarlett let's go to the mall." Taylor says barging nit my room.

"Don't you knock?" I ask annoyed that she dint.

"Hmm let me think....no I, now come on let's go to the mall." She says pulling my arm.

"Geesh ok let me change and then we can go." I say slipping out of her grip and pushing her out.

"Yay!" She says running out.

I shut the door behind her and go to my closet.

Now what should I wear? I ask my self.

I end up picking my favorite shirt and some faded denim  shorts with my black and white flanal. I decide not to it on any make up so u just came my hair and throw on my favorite convers.

I grab my phone and some sunglasses and head out t the living room to find Taylor.

"Finally it took you long enough." She said walking to the door.

"Would you like some cheese with that whine?" I ask sarcastically.

"What ever let's just go." She says walking out the door.

I follow her out and we hop in my blue jeep.

I put on my sunglasses and put the top down.

"Ok I was planning that we go to the mall get lunch and then head out to the beach." Taylor said as we were driving down the road.

"I don't have my bathing suite." I say glancing over at her.

"Then just get a new one at the mall." She said in a duh tone.

"Fine but your buying lunch."

"Deal." She says with a smile.

One we arrive at the mall Taylor hops out and says that she'll meet me at the bikini shop.

As I'm walking in with out Taylor I think, Why did I agree to come here?

While in the mean time I stop at the skate shop and pick out some new wheels. My long board was in dier needs of them.

Once I got dine I walked over to where I was supposed to meet Taylor.

Once I walk in I spot her flirting with some guy. I shake m head and walk over to a rack of two piece bikinis.

As I'm looking through on catches my eye.

It's black with neon stripes and black bottoms

I grab one in my size and head to the cash register to checkout

"Is this all for you today?" The lady asks when she rings up my things

"Yes." I say with a smile.

"Ok your total is gonna be $19.20."

I hand her a twenty and she gives my my change.

"Have a good day." She says as she hands me my things.

"You to." I say smiling.

I see that Taylor is still with that dude so I text her that I'll be in the car.

I get to the car and decide to go n Twitter.

I click on my notifications and see that a few people have followed me and re-tweeted a few things. I was really looking to see if I got any messages but there was noting.

I go to the dollan twins page and see that they were going to the beach to. I smile and click b the quote tweet and say, looks like me and the dolan twins have the same plans for today😂

I hear the passenger door open up and look over to see Taylor with a big smile on her face.

"Let me guess you got us number." I say starting the car.

She blushes and nods.

I laugh and start the journey to the beach.

Hey what do you know mabey we will run but the dollan twins. I scoff at my imagination.

Yay chapter one is up! Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. Hope you liked it😊😊