Chapter 4

" Numbing pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."- Albus Dumbledore

Chapter 5 

Memories

Your P.O.V.

        Bang! Bang! Bang! I could here there footsteps coming down the stairs.Tears start to for in my eyes as I scramble to the one of the corners of your cell. I hope the shadow will hide me but I know it won't. "Not again, please not again." I whisper to myself as I hear the cage that holds me open. "Little girl, come on out, its time for us to play with you again."One of the evil voices say. "No! Please! Just let me and my parents go!" I plead from my corner as one of the men come and pick me up. He laughs that evil laugh "Sorry little girl but we can't do that." The man carrying me throws me to the ground, "So boys, what should we do to her this time. Wipe? Beat? Put her on the stretcher?  Or all of the above?" "I'd say all of the above." "Me too."They all laugh. i close my eyes shut i can feel them grabbing me "Please! NO! STOP!" 

3rd P.O.V.

       "STOP!" You waking up screaming and sweaty. Looking around you realize that your not in a cell you are in your room. You take two deep breathes and say "There gone. I killed them. They can't hurt me anymore." You check the clock next to your bed and realize it is three in the morning as you lay down to close your eyes you can't help but remember the night you killed those men and how you got you got your nickname The Black Reaper. It was said that you were named after one of the greatest assassins ever The Reaper. You never met the original reaper but you wondered if he really was that good. Soon enough you drift back to sleep. This time without any nightmares. 

       In the morning you wake up and get ready for school. You won't be at school tomorrow because you have a mission. They said you should take today and tomorrow of but the target your after lives in Japan so it won't be that hard. Besides it's not like the target will be that hard to kill, well usually no one is hard for you to kill but that's besides the point. Mai and Haru have left on a mission of there own in Switzerland so they won't be home for a week or two. You have to walk to school since they took the car to the airport. Once you are ready to go you put your (H/l) (h/c) in a ponytail and start to walk. 

                                                -Time Skip brought to you by nachos-

       You were FINALLY half way up the mountain. You never realized how long the walk was and it was getting to the point here you wanted to just quit walking and go home. But you couldn't since you would miss tomorrow and re-grudgingly kept going. Then to make matters worse you heard a annoying voice call out to and that voice had an even more annoying owner. "(Y/N)-chan! Fancy seeing you here." The red head known as Karma said. "Not really I mean this is the path to school. If anything it would be weird not seeing you here." You reply rolling you eyes. Karma just laughed and took the place besides you. "You know, you never apologized for hitting me the other day. My cheek still hurts." He says with fake hurt while rubbing his cheek. "Well don't expect one darling because I'm not sorry. You idiotically risked your own life. Only fools do that." You answer back knowingly. '' Well, well well you really are a feisty one, aren't ya sweetheart?" At this you turn and look at him, "Do NOT call me sweetheart.  Right now there are 57 or maybe more ways for me to kill you right now and I'm having a really hard time not picking one of those 57 ways. So if you will excuse me I have thing to do and no of them include you." You tell him as you have now reached the school you walk ahead into the building leaving the red head behind. He laughs, "She really is something." He says to himself following her into the building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so that's the next chapter. Sorry if Karma is a little OOC this is my first story. I hope you are enjoying the story so far because I'm having fun writing it. Also if you have any ideas for what i could add feel free to comment. I'm thinking of doing a contest a little bit farther into the story to add one or two new characters. If you like that idea then tell me! Alright i think thats it for now! Thanks for reading!