Chapter 5

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. - Anonymous 

Chapter 5

(d/hc) = different hair color

(d/ec) = different eye color

Work 

Your P.O.V

       It was three in the morning and I was getting ready for my next mission. Assassinate the leader of a big corporation  for illegally using child labor. The man I was killing was named Ryuto Watashi he owns Watashi Corps. and he has a lot of secrets. My job was to make his death look like an overdose and expose a secret getting the company shut down. It seems hard but really it is a walk in the park compared to other jobs.  To pull this off I would firs have to get into the building unnoticed, second get the boss alone, third leave no evidence I was there. Easy enough I  guess. As soon as I'm ready I get in my provided car and head to the building of Watashi Corps. Once I get there I head over to the nearest cafe where I order a scone and coffee and wait for Ryuto to walk inside. 

       Once I spot Ryuto walk inside i begin phase one, total transformation. I walk into the bathroom of the cafe and put on a wig of long (d/hc), contacts of (d/ec), and did my make-up so no one would would ever guess it was me. I then but on a black dress, high heels and walked out. I made my over to Watashi Corps. Opening up the door I walked over to the reception office and said to the lady there and said "Excuse me but I have a meeting with the owner of this company and I do not want to be late do you mind telling me where his office is?" The receptionist gave me a strange look "The Vice principle has no meetings scheduled at this time. I mist ask you to leave." I look at her and laugh, I then lean in "This isn't the type of meeting your thinking of. It's... special. If you catch my drift." Her face goes red "Oh, yes, of course! His office is on the 32nd floor all the way down the hall and the last one on the left." I wink at her "Thanks doll." I then walk down to the elevator.

       Once inside I press the button for room 32nd then call my tech guy. We have a seemingly normal conversation but in that conversation I give him the special code word. It means that I was ready for him to shut off all the power. I had ten minutes to kill Ryuto and get back in the elevator. I pry open the door then climb out. I walk down the hall to Ryuto's office where he is about to leave to see what's going on. "Not today." I tell him as I push him back into the room. "Who are you?!" He asks me in a confused slash angry voice. "No one that your gonna remember." I say to him slyly. Then with no hesitation I quickly make my way over to him and push down on his pressure point so that he gets knocked out. "Too easy." I mumble to myself as I open my purse to reveal a syringe with heroine in it. I put on my gloves wash it off and put it in his arm. Then I grab his hand and place the syringe in it. Inside the syringe was an amount of heroine that kills you plus a virus so if the heroine didn't kill him the virus would. As I check the clock I realize I only had 3 minutes left to get back to the elevator so I quickly run back. Once the 3 minutes are up the elevator starts again and the doors open. Time to put on a show. I walk down the hallway to Ryuto's door open it and scream. Soon enough the police, reporters and others are there to. I ask to remain anonymous to the press and leave like nothing happened. Soon enough the police will find the files that Ryuto has in his desk that exposes him and his company. I would give it one or two weeks. If not I will anonymously tip them off.

       As I walk into my empty house I sigh. I walk up to the bathroom to take a shower because even though there was no blood the feeling of death seems to be lingering on me. When I get into the bathroom I look into the mirror and try to see myself but for as long as I can remember the person looking back at me isn't me. It's the ghost of once happy child turned into a stone cold killer. It doesn't matter though, that image will never change, nor will I. I am stronger now no longer weak. And if I must give up being happy to be strong then I guess being happy is being weak. I never want to fell weak again. So this is who I am. I look away from the mirror and get in the shower. I have school tomorrow so I guess I should try and get as much sleep as I can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was finally able to upload this chapter now that my computer works again! Also I have started summer so I can work on this more. I really hope you have been enjoying this story so far this wasn't my best chapter. But I hope the next one will better. Thank you for reading and dealing with the slow updates! Don't forget I love hearing your thoughts so comment any time.