"Just Friends"

It was Friday and once again my mom wasn't there. This time she would be gone for a whole two weeks.

I get so use to being at home alone I feel like I own the house.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up .

"Dex"

"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah I'm always ready to have fun with a new friend."

"Lol. Well of course I'll see you later."

"Okay 😀" .

I put my phone on the counter and look for something to eat.

I cooked some Alfredo and baked chicken . I sat down and remembered I had math homework. I decided to do it later.

As I ate I started to think about Ace. I felt a tear coming but I stopped it . Getting over him was going to be hard but I had to .

Later on around 6 I decided to showers and start getting ready. I got out wrapped in a towel picking my out fit.

I dried off and got dressed admiring my fit in the mirror . I don't understand why I wanted to be so cute for a friend let alone a gay friend.

I fixedly hair in some bouncy curls.

I looked down at my phone to see the time.

"7:25"

I looked out the window and saw nothing.

I checked my phone for a message from Dex.

I sat on the couch for about 5 mins until I heard someone outside blowing.

" I'm outside "

I read the text. I locked up the house up and headed outside. I admired her cherry red charger . She got out of the driver seat and when I say OMG.

She was beyond fine she wore a Burberry button up all black rock revivals and some creme and red custom made Jordan 12's.

I was in awe and I think she knew because she started smiling I snapped out of it and approached the car.

She stood there staring at me before speaking.

"You look absolutely amazing. I know your upset but I had to make a quick stop."

She opens my door letting me in and it feels like more than just friends going out.

She gets in and tells me to close my eyes.

I hesitate but I do as told for some reason I couldn't say no to her.

She reaches to the back and gets something.

" Open"

And just like that my eyes open and I see flowers roses to be exact.

I sit there in shock before speaking.

" Dex those are beautiful how did you know I love roses"

" You told me when I was walking you to lunch "

I laughed remembering I had .

"I love to make my friends smile."

She looks at me and I get this feeling of being secure. I take my flowers and run in to put them in water . When I come back to the car she's there to open my door once again.

We head off and finally arrived to the movies at around 8:10.

We decided on a movie and she purchased snacks for us and led the way to the movie . We picked out seats and began watching the previews.

I felt her looking at me.

"What's the real reason you came to Lincoln."

I stop eating my candy and pause ready to confess. The way her eyes looked I didn't have a choice.

" I got heartbroken and I couldn't stay there anymore."

"Can I know what happened "?

" I rather not get into that please ."

She nods her head in understanding.

The movie starts and the conversation ends.

After a while I find myself admiring her face . I noticed she had a scar but she was still so cute. Why am I thinking about her like this.??

After the movie we walk out along with everyone else.

The drive home was funny she made me laugh and feel a way I hadn't felt in a long time.

We pulled up to my house and she walked me to the door I checked the time

"11:40"

"Wow I didn't think it was that late."

She laughs at me.

"I really enjoyed going out with you friend. ".

She says.

"Me too."

Just as I was about to turn around to open the door I feel her hand stop me .

I'm now facing her and my heart is beating fast.

"Dex I--

Before I could say anything else's her lips crashed into mines and for a minute I resisted and then eventually gave in .

We fought for dominance playing with each other's tongue she grabbed my ass and I got wet instantly.

She pulled back and stared at me I never wanted it to stop.

"I'm sorry India I have to go ."

She got into her car and pulled out . I knew she felt bad and thought she had messed up.

But in all honesty I'm glad she did "mess up" I smiled to myself and went into the house.

I layers down and thought about Dex. I got happy immediately and drifted off to sleep.