Her

I was glad to have a class with Asia .

When it was over I told her I'd see her at lunch. This new schedule was so foreign to me .

"Hey you look like a lost puppy "

I turn around to see this cute ass stud light skin with long hair and big pink lips .

"Yeah I just don't really know my way around here is all"

She smiles at me.

"Well yeah you're new so I would assume you don't. Let me see your schedule."

I watch as she reads it and then looks up .

" Follow me".

I do as told and she starts talking on the way there.

"So what school you come from"?

" King"

"Why come here"?

"Got tired of being there"

I say not entirely lying.

"Oh okay cool I'm glad you came here".

I find myself blushing but quickly shake it off. We arrive to what seems like the class.

"Look , I appreciate your help a lot but I don't like girls."

" I never formally introduced my self I'm Dex and you are very beautiful."

She says this completely ignoring what I've just said.

"I--

She hands me my schedule.

"I'll be back after to help you find your other classes."

I watch her walk off and wonder why she ignored me like that. I found myself smiling and walked into my class.

The whole day went exactly as she said after every one of my classes she was there ready to show me to them.

We had small conversations on the way to each class. And I was actually happy to see her after a couple classes.

On the way to my last hour she asked me something that caught me off guard.

"You're gonna be my girlfriend you do realize that"

"I appreciate what you've done for me today but Dex I told you I'm not into girls."

She sighs. I'm guessing she listened this time .

"I know. But how about this weekend I take you out to the movies as a friend."

" Dex I don't know about--

"Please. I said as friends you don't like girls so we can still be cool right ."

"Okayy. But the minute you try something that friendship is gone."

She looked so happy and goofy which made me laugh.

"Alright then it's settled I'll pick u up Friday at around 7:00."

" That sound like a plan"

We arrive to my class and she reaches her arms for a hug. I roll my eyes and give her a friendly hug she smelled like a baby .

"I got a a date can't be late"

"It's not a date "!! I yell behind her

I take my seat in the class thinking. Today wasn't bad at all . I smile and feel someone staring at me .

I look up to see some girl I don't know. She looks away and I look away shaking her off .