Chapter 5 The plan

In the common room

"Friend Cyborg, how long will the device that disables powers last for?" She asked curiously. "It will only last for two hour and then their powers will come back." Cyborg explained.

"Do you think it will be long enough for them to for them to forgive each other?" Robin asked.

"Probably. She can't be angry at him forever.....Actually never mind. Let's just hope that they are friends by the time their powers come back." Cyborg quoted.

-----------------------------------------------------–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the training room

Raven tried to levitate but found that her powers weren't working. She sigh and decided to run on the treadmill. While she was running, she felt someone watch her. She turned her head slightly to see that Beast boy was staring at her. She stopped the treadmill and turned to face him.

"Don't you have anything better to do than stare at me?" She asked coldly.

"Sorry....Raven can we please talk?"

"No."

"Please Raven. I need to talk. Please. Give me a chance." He pleaded.

"Why should I?" She asked. Beastboy stepped forward,"Because I won't make a mistake this time." He pleaded. Raven softened a bit before crossing her arms over her chest,

"OK. Fine, talk away."

"Raven, I'm really sorry about what I did. I had no right to try and make you tell me something personal. I feel like a real jerk. I know that you don't want to forgive me for what I've done but I thought it would be right to sorry to you. If you don't forgive me I understand but I won't stop apologizing to you." He finished

Raven could feel the sadness radiating off of him and internally sighed. She didn't want to hold a grudge anyways."I forgive you."she said.

"You what?"

"I forgive you" she said repeated.

Beast boy race to her and tackled her down giving her a tight embrace. "Thank you,thank you,thank you Rae.  Let's never fight every again."

She was blushing like crazy and had butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know why. Instead of pushing him off like she normally would, she returned the embrace. This time he was blushing and had butterflies in his stomach. He also didn't know why. They reluctantly pulled away from each other.

"Since we'll be stuck in here for a while,do you want to play a game?" He asked here." Sure,why not." She replied."What do you want to play? "

"Why don't we play 20 questions. I ask a question and you answer. Then you ask a question and I answer. It will go back and forth. Got it?"

"Yeah"

"First question. Why do you drink herbal tea?"

"It's like the second option instead of meditating. If I don't feel like meditating I drink tea and just relax. Okay my turn. Why do you always want to make me smile?" She asked

He began to blush and answered "When you first joined the team you smiled at me and I thought your smile was beautiful. So from then on I vowed to always try and find a way for you to make you smile. That was the hardest part."

This made Raven blush crimson. They continued to talk about their past, how their future would be like and just things they like to do.

"Sometimes walk around the park at night when no one is there and just sit on the grass and take in the cold breeze of the wind." Raven said."Wow. That's deep."Beast boy said surprised.

They both felt a shocking sensation throughout their bodies." I think our powers are back." Beast boy quoted.  He sped to the door and tried to open it but it was locked." I don't want to break down the door."he said.

"Come over here. I'll teleport us out of this place." She said holding his hand and chanting her mantra. Everything went black for 5seconds and the they appeared in the common room on the couch. The other titans came from the kitchen to see Beast boy and Raven on the couch holding hands.

"Are you two the dating?" Starfire asked with delight

"Wait,what. What would make you think that?" They asked in unison

"Well for starters, y'all are holding hands." Cyborg stated pointing to their hands. They let go of each others hands and started blushing terribly.

"So me and Beast boy were locked in the training room powerless. Care to explain?" She asked changing the subject. The others just ran for their lives. Raven and Beast boy chased them for the rest of the day and tortured  them mentally then called it a night.

"Let's never leave Beast boy and Raven alone ever." Robin said afraid.