Chapter 4 Boy talk

As soon as Starfire left Robin and Cyborg went to Beast boy and offered to play video games with him."Sure. Why not?"Beast boy answered monotonously. They sat on the couch and and played the latest game Mega bot 5 on their play station 4.

As they were playing Robin and Cyborg signaled each other to start talking to Beast boy. "So Beast boy, are you and Raven still not talking to each other?" Robin asked curiously. "Yeah, why?" Beast boy asked suspiciously. "No reason what so ever." Robin answered knowing very well that he wasn't lying to the best of his abilities.

"I know that your lying to me so spill the info." Beast boy said pointing from Robin to Cyborg."Okay. We did notice that there was still tension between you two. Your our friends and teammates. The tension might affect you on missions or worse."Cyborg said sounding like Robin.

"What would be worse than a little harmless tension?" Beast boy asked curiously

"If you guys never talk to each other she might have enough of the team and quit. Starfire's powers might not work because she lost her best friend. She might leave and the rest of us might break apart. We won't be then Titans anymore because of this harmless little tension." Robin said to Beast boy

"Oh" he said looking at the floor feeling guilty.

"And it was kinda your fault because Raven didn't want to about what was bothering her. She might have told you when she was ready. So maybe you should apologize to her tomorrow. She might still be angry now because you were pressurising her to tell you something personal." Cyborg added

Now Beast boy felt really guilty. He was pressurized to tell him something personal. He had to find the right words to say to her tomorrow. He felt so hopeless. "I don't she'll forgive me after what I've done." Beast boy said putting his head in his hands.

"You know,they say that exercising builds confidence and helps you think better. Maybe you can train and get yourself together." Robin suggested.

"Just let me go and change quick." Beast boy said and sped out the room to his room. While he was busy changing Cyborg went to the garage and got out his power disabling lock. Once Beast boy was finish changing he was wearing black thigh length shorts and a purple vest. As they were about to open the door to the training room, it opened to reveal Starfire.

"Hello friends. I have just finish my exercise. Are you all coming in to do the exercising?" She asked innocently. "Actually BB is going to exercise." Cyborg said to her." Okay. Enjoy your exercising. "She said sweetly. " Okay."he answered walking into the training room and the door slid closed behind him and he heard a click. Like a lock.

When he saw Raven, he immediately turned around to open the door to find it locked. He then started banging on the door and this action caught Raven's attention. "What are you doing?" She asked him coldly. He became scared."I came in here to exercise and once the door closed it locked." He explained to her.

"Just great. Now I'm stuck in this room for who knows how long with you. Just stay away from me and you'll live." She replied harshly, her eyes glowing red for mere seconds before she turned around with a huff.

'It's gonna be very hard to get her to forgive me' he thought, letting out a frustrated groan.