Missing Your Crush

Missing your crush

Friend:

Helps you look for him

Best Friend:

Kidnaps him and brings him to you

~~•°•°•°•°•°•~~

"Ji! When I said I wanted to see my crush I didn't mean it this way." Seungkwan said he looked at a certain Hansol Vernon Chwe, whom is currently tied in a chair, in their dorm room.

"You said you wanted to see him." Jihoon said in monotone, looking absolutely bored.

"You broke a rule." He mused.

"We're all friends, he won't mind-"
Jihoon trailed as he turned to look at Vernon while holding a guitar,
"-isn't that right Vernon?"

Vernon, who's scared for his life, quickly nodded his head.

"See, Kwannie, he agrees!" Jihoon said, feigning innocence.

Seungkwan just sweat dropped at this.

Deciding that it's best to let it slide, he quickly changed the subject.

"It looks uncomfortable, did you really have to tie him so tightly?" Seungkwan asked with worry evident in his tone.

"He was squirming too much." Jihoon replied.

"You were kidnapping him, of course he would squirm." Seungkwan stated, but was ignored.

"What about the gag Ji?" He asked.

"He kept speaking in English. He was threatening me, he said he'd call the cops on me. It was annoying so I gagged him" He said nonchalantly, as if it was obvious.

"*sigh* You didn't have to do this you know?"

"Yeah, but I was bored."

. . . . . *silence *. . . .

"Now what do we do with him?" Seungkwan asked as he was about the untie Vernon.

"I don-"

*Knock Knock*

"Are you guys in here? I'm coming in!" Jisoo said as he entered, he was holding a bible by the way.

"What's going on?" He asked the two friends as he motioned to the tied Vernon.

"Ugh..You see Jisoo hyung-" The currently unsure Seungkwan was cut off.

"We were playing a game, weren't we Hansol?" Woozi said with a creepy smile in his face as he looked at Hansol, as if daring him to say otherwise. Hansol again nodded his head, sweating bullets as he saw Woozi reach out for his guitar.

"See? Anyway what are you doing here hyung? Did you need anything?" Woozi asked Jisoo.

"Oh, I'm here to ask any of you if you want to accompany me as I read the bible." Jisoo(s) smiled, almost blinding Woozi of his holiness.

"Ugh, yeah. Kwannie and I are kinda busy right now. Hansol on the other hand has lots of time in his hands. Why don't you bring him instead?" Woozi sweat dropped.

"Sure! Come on Vernon let's read the bible together!" Jisoo said cheerfully as he dragged the chair that has Vernon still tied on.

Hansol looked like he was pleading for help but was ignored by the smirking Woozi and the guilty looking Seungkwan.

"My Hansollie was taken away from me." Seungkwan said as he looked at Hansol being dragged by Jisoo(s) to his room(purification chamber) .

Woozi then took his guitar lifting it above Seungkwan's head.

"You just wasted my efforts in getting you that American."

"You were the one who sent him away! And I never asked you to bring him to me!" Seungkwan said as he turned to the hallway and ran.

"Why you little diva!! Get back here!"

And they chased each other for a while, until Woozi was able to land a hit on Seungkwan's head.