2

I change into a pair of my white shorts, with cheetah print lining around the edges, like Eric's pants like last night. I wriggle into a brown bra, and a pair of white Jordan's, black kneepads, and a natural colored smokey eye. I put my hair into a ponytail and Bill walks in behind Eric. I bend back over as they take a few more steps into the large room. Attempting to fix my bumpy and crooked ponytail.

"I didn't know this is what I signed up for," Eric comments, as Bill laughs at his reaction. I glance back at the mirror, seeing Eric climbing to cover up Bill's eyes.

"Be careful!" Bill scolds, Eric just shrugs as he finally manages to cover his eyes. He smiles contently.

"How long till we're up?" I ask either one of the men.

"Few more minutes." Bill informs, I nod my head as I hand Enzo my wedding ring. Not needing it for being in competition in just a few short minutes. Eric kisses me on the lips gently, I separate as Bill starts heading out the door.

"Let's go mini Zo!" He calls out. I roll my eyes as I grab Eric's hand, leading him through the confusing maze of an arena and into gorilla.

.

"AW ST. LOUIS! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO-TIME CHAMPS AND FEEL THE POWER!" The New Day makes their way to the ring to a huge reception. They show a graphic of the New Day vs Vaudevillians at Extreme Rules in 3 weeks for the Tag Team Titles. Eric sets his head on my shoulder as we watch the video package from last nights hectic match that was abruptly stopped for my husbands safety. An eerie silence falls over gorilla, as they get captivated by Kofi starting off their segment.

"St. Louie ain't booty!" He cheers as he looks at the sign off in the crowd.

"For some serious news the WWE #1 Contender's Tag Team Tournament, sponsored by Booty O's," Kofi pauses as the other two members join in.

"Booty O's, they make sure you ain't booty."

"The match came to an abrupt and premature end when Enzo Amore suffered a concussion at Payback." Kofi continues, giving the devastating news to the crowd.

A slow motion video is shown of the scary moment at last night's show. I close my eyes as it replays on the screen, nothing will ever make watching that ugly fall easier.

"That was U-G-L-Y, but he did have an alibi. We have a tweet that will put a smile on the faces of everyone and their woes." E says.

"If my phone wasn't dead, I'd show all the nasty tweets he got from Beyoncé." Austin declares, face squished up in disgust.

"That never happened." Kofi and Ettore deny, Austin shakes his head, trying to get the world to believe his false statement.

"However, we have this:" it's the picture that I took of Eric being discharged from the hospital. The crowd cheers and starts a 'How You Doin' chant.

"He will be okay soon. In the meantime, we've sent him a box of Booty O's and a dash of unicorn magic. When Amore is ready to come back, we'll give him an opportunity. However, we're going to keep the positivity train going." Simon and Aiden's entrance hit causing the crowd to shut down, giving virtually any reaction. I sigh, feeling for Seth and Matthew, mainly Matthew, knowing how good he is, and that he doesn't deserve it.

"What happened last night was just tragic. This is a tough business and tough things happen. Let's face it. A real man would have got back up. Real men like them that represent the skills and values of a bygone era. These real men are #1 Contenders to those WWE World Tag Team Championships." Matthew says, singing that last part like the New Day does.